HHN XX Speculation II

stone columns I see in either Shrek alley or in NY

I agree. Ice Queen/Sirens seem like legitimate pairings with those.

Someone, possibly Horus or Jimmy, posted New York leading into something much larger toward Mel's this year. A wedding or funeral. If the hearse is indeed at Mel's, and that speculation turns out to be somewhat valid, may we find a funeral procession of a beloved icon? It would fit all other themes and tie it into one. And what happens at funerals? The entire family is there.

It was speculated that the HOLLYWOOD zone would lead into the Mel's zone, not N.Y. I can see potential in your idea though.

I think that the hearse could very well be in Mel's where the the actual Skoolhouse was sitting, you can see the small fence in the bottom right. I also notice a tall truss beam, don't know what else it could be other than to hold a light.

It's on the other side of the sidewalk, where the "backyard" was for the Skoolhouse.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There can also be more than one Rat Lady. I think it was 2000 we had a rat chain gang.. they all had cgaes on there heads with rats in them. The plexiglass on the sides of the cart is typically a dead giveaway to the rat lady... But it could be some other scareactor with a different animal I guess. whatever it is the plexi is there to keep whatever it is in.

Edited by JWFearman

one of the new drawings up on the site is of a hearse. Last year I was up by pat O'briens gettin a hurricane and there was a hearse near it. I'm pretty sure it had a memorial to mary shaw in the window? But i cant quite remember did anyone see this?

Yeah. I saw that last year when venturing up in that area of City Walk. Stood out and looked odd there. I don't remember the sign or what it said though.

I remember that hearse that was in front of pat o brians at city walk. There was a book out there that said: Four Minute Essays Dr. Frank Crane.... There was a blue coffin inside the hearse, a bird cage that had a crow on top, a picture frame with a photo of three men, two in black suits, one in white, etc.. Wonder if that did have something to do with this year..... Hmmmm......

Yeah. I saw that last year when venturing up in that area of City Walk. Stood out and looked odd there. I don't remember the sign or what it said though

I Will try to look through my pics from last year and post what the sign said. I really think it was about Mary Shaw. it was odd to me too being so out of the way and tucked away almost.

Assuming that the 14 Polaroids on the HHN site correspond with 8 houses and 6 zones, here is where I think they fit.

Top Row (left to right)

Cart on wheels = ?

Steampunk jailer? = ?

Mummy = Tent 1?

Good Harvest facade = Jaws queue

Mardi Gras float = San Francisco scarezone

Facade = Disaster! queue

Neon skeleton = ? (was assuming San Fran scarezone before today's update)

Bottom Row (left to right)

Hearse = Mel's/Central Park

Facade = Soundstage 23

Stone columns with gems = Shrek alley?

Snake wall = Soundstage 23

Doorway = Soundstage 22?

Shadow Creek = Tent 2

HHN past warehouse = Parade building

I've italicized the ones that I feel fairly confident about. What does everyone else think?

Let me flip this around:

Houses with their corresponding Polaroid

Soundstage 22: Doorway Facade?

Soundstage 23A: Snake wall

Soundstage 23B: Facade

Disaster! Queue: Facade

Jaws Queue: Good Harvest Facade

Sprung Tent 1: Mummy?

Sprung Tent 2: Shadow Creek

Parade Building: HHN Past Warehouse

Scarezones with their corresponding Polaroid

Production Central?:

Shrek Alley:

New York:

San Francisco: Mardi Gras Float

Kidzone:

Mel's/Central Park: Hearse

Hollywood: it's possible as Dr. Jimmy speculated that none of the Polaroids correspond with this zone.

This leaves the Polaroids of the Cart on Wheels, Steampunk Character, Neon Skeleton, and the Stone Columns for us to match up with the remaining areas.

Production Central/Hollywood, Shrek Alley, New York and Kidzone

Edited by BruinsFan

Assuming that Production Central is Greek themed as has been suggested, the stone columns would fit in. The one on the left especially looks like a Greek column design.

New York is most likely chainsaws, but the neon skeleton could also fit in there as a continuation into San Francisco. Of course, this assumes that each polaroid is meant to be only one house or scarezone.

There can also be more than one Rat Lady. I think it was 2000 we had a rat chain gang.. they all had cgaes on there heads with rats in them. The plexiglass on the sides of the cart is typically a dead giveaway to the rat lady... But it could be some other scareactor with a different animal I guess. whatever it is the plexi is there to keep whatever it is in.

There was one in 2001 for sure, I got it on video.

Mae

ps....I forgot to tell you all! We finally got the correct connection for our DV tapes to transfer over to the pc! I'll be posting some of my videos soon!!!

M

Yeah. I saw that last year when venturing up in that area of City Walk. Stood out and looked odd there. I don't remember the sign or what it said though

I Will try to look through my pics from last year and post what the sign said. I really think it was about Mary Shaw. it was odd to me too being so out of the way and tucked away almost.

Wasn't that part of a non-event related game set up by a UCF student? I believe the notice was about one of Jack the Ripper's victims and not Mary Shaw. This has caused a lot of confusion among many people into thinking we would have a Jack the Ripper theme this year.

I remember that, and I thought it was just to extend some HHN theming out past the gates. I think you're right about it being Jack the Ripper related back then, which of course I assumed was just leftover stuff from when the hearse was in Streets Of Blood.

Is the hearse still at Citywalk by chance?

I remember that, and I thought it was just to extend some HHN theming out past the gates. I think you're right about it being Jack the Ripper related back then, which of course I assumed was just leftover stuff from when the hearse was in Streets Of Blood.

Is the hearse still at Citywalk by chance?

Nope.

one of the new drawings up on the site is of a hearse. Last year I was up by pat O'briens gettin a hurricane and there was a hearse near it. I'm pretty sure it had a memorial to mary shaw in the window? But i cant quite remember did anyone see this?

I remember there were two hearses once both with coffins with like two murder proclamations or something about elizabeth stride and mary kelly i think, thats who you might mean not mary shaw but mary kelly

Wasn't that part of a non-event related game set up by a UCF student? I believe the notice was about one of Jack the Ripper's victims and not Mary Shaw. This has caused a lot of confusion among many people into thinking we would have a Jack the Ripper theme this year.

Correct!

It caused confusion then as well :P

Hey Guys,

This is my first post here and I'm beyond excited for the event and love to speculate just as well.

I've noticed through out the years the icons that have been a part of HHN always have a second counter part (for the most part)

Ex: Jack/Eddie

Cindy/Caretaker

Terra Queen/Storyteller

Usher/Director

Fire king/Ice queen

I know it's on a whim but towards the end of last year we had the added scare zone which sort of paid homage to these icons. Could we possibly see them using Cindy as a medium to bringing these past icons all together for the 20th anniversary and using these different "parades" and "ceremonies" as a resurrection of some sort for the Unknown Cindy and the counterpart Dr Cain. (This is just one idea i came up with, on the notion of maybe there is something more than a coincidence why all of these icons have had counterparts built in their same world.)

Hmm I think not.

Would that mean that you believe the Steampunk hottie scareactor to be Holmes, Watson, Moriarity, or perhaps AC Doyle, himself?

Mae

I would be quite pleased if that were indeed a Steampunk Detective, however I do not believe London is his habitation.

Rather consider the attire of some of these gentlemen of New York: