HHN XX Speculation II

After seeing the blown up picture I now realize I was quite mistaken in thinking this was a school. What I had took for a torch is actually a sword. A military symbol as many have said. The stars and the shield also resemble Unit insignia devices. The rusted corrugated metal support the theory of a military installation, most likely near water, possibly in disuse. The sprung tent with its facade exactly like the seaside abandoned bunker in Cape May is clearly Shadow Creek. The Alpha and Omega symbols are quite ominous as they are taken from a statement made by Jesus in the Book of Revelation. These symbols can stand for Christ, but in this context I believe they stand for Doomsday. In a military context this could mean a secret black ops facility that had been developing "Doomsday" weapons. DOW Doomsday Omega Weapon.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the blown up picture I now realize I was quite mistaken in thinking this was a school. What I had took for a torch is actually a sword. A military symbol as many have said. The stars and the shield also resemble Unit insignia devices. The rusted corrugated metal support the theory of a military installation, most likely near water, possibly in disuse. The sprung tent with its facade exactly like the seaside abandoned bunker in Cape May is clearly Shadow Creek. The Alpha and Omega symbols are quite ominous as they are taken from a statement made by Jesus in the Book of Revelation. These symbols can stand for Christ, but in this context I believe they stand for Doomsday. In a military context this could mean a secret black ops facility that had been developing "Doomsday" weapons. DOW Doomsday Omega Weapon.

...so we could be looking at a military installation for the development of bio-weapons, or perhaps super-soldiers, where things have GONE TERRIBLY WRONG.

I like it. It feels right. I say the Doc has nailed this one.

I have to agree with the good Doctor here. It sounds less and lless like a school but more and more like it's some sort of Military containment center. That would explain the shaved heads...they can be freaky mutant expieriments gone terribly wrong :] I like that better than a military school; since we've discussed Jaws Queue being some sort of school and, in my opinion, the clues we have their point to IT being a school rather than our little Military house :P I wouldnt want two school houses anyway xD

By the way, I'm not sure who said it back on the previous page, but I had the feeling this new icon could be a photographer as well. Unless it's just another elaborate hoax designed by Universal to get us speculators off track hah but who knows....maybe....maaaaayvbe :]

July 26th i posted about an apocolypse house while everyone was talking about it, it seems to have been looked over, but with the recent update, i will not confirm but i do have a good feeling we will see something in that area. One thing i think we could possibly see is something along the lines of DOOM, an ancient a port hole to hell has been discoverd and evil is trying to escape etc. Second idea is something along the Biblical line of the Apocolypse where we could see a black army or demon creatures trying to destroy the earth and take on an army. the house could possibly resemble The Thing in both situations. Once again these are just my ideas of what this house could be. I just figured i would through them out there.

And Just to throw somthing out there i dont believe the skull is a human skull if you notice on it, it has an abnormally large indention thus reminding me of the sentinial guard from 08 but the only differnce i see is the mouth.

Edited by Death_Dealer

I really love the sound of Dr. Jimmy's Idea! There could be tons of strange horrific experiments :3. The aftermath of a failed explosives tests, the effects of radiation on people, some kind of chemical weapon that brings the dead back to life or something XD.

I'm not so sure about the photographer icon idea, maybe its just me but i can only picture that being very similar to the director.

About the photographer, Detective Boris sent a photographer to visit with Dr. Anga, but never returned...yet.

Charlie's dead. He may of course be a zombie now as the final scare in Dead Exposure implied, but I doubt then if his photographic skills would be anywhere near what they had formerly been.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

Death_Dealer, I like where you're coming from with your whole "Apocolypse" idea scheme. however, something tells me Universal would probab;ly NOT do a Biblical "end-of-the-world" sort of house just because of a select few who would probably get their panties all in a bunch and try to get it taken down.

Idk if many of you remember, but a while back in 08 there was a lady who threatened to sue Universal because the Bloody Mary billboard was "too scary for her children to be looking at." -__- Alot of people get all puffed up for no apparent reason and I think a house like that would do the same xD A non-Biblical scenario, however, would probably be freakin off the chain so I'll be keeping an eye out for it :]

And yeah, Charlie was killed back in 08 and hes the only photographer mentioned that I can think of. And seeing as he's probably a zombie right about now, that most likely would't work...or t least i hope. I can only hope they wouldn't use a Zombie Icon...ever. Sorry to all you zombie lovers out there, but that's not exactly my idea in scares xD maybe they'll have a whole new phoographer lined up?

Death_Dealer, I like where you're coming from with your whole "Apocolypse" idea scheme. however, something tells me Universal would probab;ly NOT do a Biblical "end-of-the-world" sort of house just because of a select few who would probably get their panties all in a bunch and try to get it taken down.

Idk if many of you remember, but a while back in 08 there was a lady who threatened to sue Universal because the Bloody Mary billboard was "too scary for her children to be looking at." -__- Alot of people get all puffed up for no apparent reason and I think a house like that would do the same xD A non-Biblical scenario, however, would probably be freakin off the chain so I'll be keeping an eye out for it :]

They already did such a house years ago, the original Doomsday in 1999.

Actually I've been getting a certain apocalyptic, or at least infernal vibe from a lot of what I've seen so far.

In the past Universal has curtailed the event due to events that have happened the same years as the event, Events such as 9/11 and Jeffery Dahmer are a few that come to mind. I hope that Universal puts all of this behind them and gives us a no holds barred, full throttle, outside the box event.

Speaking of the lantern, what do you all think is going to happen next?

As discussed, the top of the lantern appears to be burning off and, in theory, once that's gone, the flames will spill out and therefore, take over the site. Seeing as the icons are (not so secretly) hidden in the flames contained within, it seems that should all that fire spill over, they'll be out and about, ready to invade this year's event. I'm starting to get excited here folks....and hoping to see a new icon rear its head sometime soon xD

Speaking of the lantern, what do you all think is going to happen next?

As discussed, the top of the lantern appears to be burning off and, in theory, once that's gone, the flames will spill out and therefore, take over the site. Seeing as the icons are (not so secretly) hidden in the flames contained within, it seems that should all that fire spill over, they'll be out and about, ready to invade this year's event. I'm starting to get excited here folks....and hoping to see a new icon rear its head sometime soon xD

What if the new Icon (if any) doesn't have a head? Or not all of a head? What if it only has a grinning skull?

Who was it who suggested that this year's icon would be a personification of Fear? That is seeming more likely to me now. I am also getting a "Welcome to Hell" vibe from some of this, but I doubt they'd do anything as obvious as actually having Satan as an icon...that WOULD rile the Puritans. (Though it'd be funny as all Hell.) And remember, HHN already HAS a devil...two of them, actually, if you count Knightmare. All this speculation about a new icon has me doubting that either Darkness or Knightmare would be the icon but I actually would be OK with Darkness as the head cheese, releasing all the icons from Hell for one last romp. It makes sense.

Who was it who suggested that this year's icon would be a personification of Fear? That is seeming more likely to me now. I am also getting a "Welcome to Hell" vibe from some of this, but I doubt they'd do anything as obvious as actually having Satan as an icon...that WOULD rile the Puritans. (Though it'd be funny as all Hell.) And remember, HHN already HAS a devil...two of them, actually, if you count Knightmare. All this speculation about a new icon has me doubting that either Darkness or Knightmare would be the icon but I actually would be OK with Darkness as the head cheese, releasing all the icons from Hell for one last romp. It makes sense.

Agree completely. I have commented on that sort of thing happening. Except for the icon aspect. I think the release of the souls from within the lantern (ie Hell) is/was a complete accident. Would make for an interesting storyline.

As much sense as it would make, Idk if they would make Knightmare release the icons again, seeing as he did it back in 06. That would be hitting it a liiittle too close to home lol

As for fear being personified, it was suggested earlier and I ran with it. I mean...it's possible, I believe. And Fear could be anyone; fear COULD be a photographer, Fear could be somebody like Cindy, hell for all we know, Fear COULD BE that janitor that was discussed a while back xD Fear has many forms :P

And yeah, I think having Satan as an icon would send people into spitting fits xD Universal isnt trying to get themselves sued rofl

As much sense as it would make, Idk if they would make Knightmare release the icons again, seeing as he did it back in 06. That would be hitting it a liiittle too close to home lol

As for fear being personified, it was suggested earlier and I ran with it. I mean...it's possible, I believe. And Fear could be anyone; fear COULD be a photographer, Fear could be somebody like Cindy, hell for all we know, Fear COULD BE that janitor that was discussed a while back xD Fear has many forms :P

And yeah, I think having Satan as an icon would send people into spitting fits xD Universal isnt trying to get themselves sued rofl

That wasn't Knightmare, you're thinking of. You're thinking of Darkness. Darkness was used in '06.

Agree completely. I have commented on that sort of thing happening. Except for the icon aspect. I think the release of the souls from within the lantern (ie Hell) is/was a complete accident. Would make for an interesting storyline.

Well, "Jack Schmidt"...which I just now realized is a variation on "Jack Shit" (I'm slow)...stated on his Facebook page that the lantern blowed up real good becaquse "...enough people have stared" at it. I really like that...the idea that it is US as fans who are releasing the icons from their slumbers. Perhaps OUR psychic energy...indeed, THIS VERY speculation...is powering their return.

And maybe the new icon has come in to gather them all back up? Maybe, maybe not. Either way it's a cool idea.