HHN XX Speculation II

The picture looks fake to me, but somthing about it since it looks copied is telling me its real. The thing i dont get is, If they are willing to post a picture like that, and they claim the were in the parade building and saw the facade, why didnt they get pictures?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It obviously looks like fan art. I mean IF they did so happen to see it one the picture of it wouldn't come out so well pluss if they took a picture, that's redrawn. Pluss I don't think that cindy would have drawn this out. it's a possibility but idk. And like you said scaryguy if he got this why not pictures of the facade? Granted it's wrong and I think we all know what happened last year when someone got the pictures of frankenstine and Dracula. They were in deep trouble.

Im not buying any of it. The HHN logo could have been easily photo shopped off the banner on the current site and the photo of the women looks way to fake be anything actually in the parade building. If this was actually from inside the parade building I would expect to see a set piece or something that proves where in a museum. Not some badly drawn image of what clearly is suppose to be Bloody Mary.

To me it looks like Bloody Mary, There are plenty of people out there with way to much time who do images and things and try to pass them as real...It looks like fan art. Also back in the 90's HHN did Museum of Horror as a House, As sticking to the Theme it could be a return with past scenes of HHN. When I did Museum of Horror in 97 it was many different movie and Tv scenes. They had scene from the xfiles, Scene from Fargo with the wood Chipper, Crazy Family on a couch watching tv the wife looked like John Travolta in Hairspray and someone sprayed water on you in that scene. It was a strange House very different then what everyone is used to know.

To me it looks like Bloody Mary, There are plenty of people out there with way to much time who do images and things and try to pass them as real...It looks like fan art. Also back in the 90's HHN did Museum of Horror as a House, As sticking to the Theme it could be a return with past scenes of HHN. When I did Museum of Horror in 97 it was many different movie and Tv scenes. They had scene from the xfiles, Scene from Fargo with the wood Chipper, Crazy Family on a couch watching tv the wife looked like John Travolta in Hairspray and someone sprayed water on you in that scene. It was a strange House very different then what everyone is used to know.

Are you sure you're referring to the 97 version of Museum of Horror? This was split into a modern vs. classic so it was basically two houses. The modern side had Friday the 13th, The Exorcist, Candyman, Nightmare on ES, Halloween, Scream, and Tex Chainsaw Massacre. The classic side had Wolfman, Drac, and Frank among others.

Im not buying any of it. The HHN logo could have been easily photo shopped off the banner on the current site and the photo of the women looks way to fake be anything actually in the parade building. If this was actually from inside the parade building I would expect to see a set piece or something that proves where in a museum. Not some badly drawn image of what clearly is suppose to be Bloody Mary.

Agreed. How is this picture supposed to be in the parade building? Is it supposed to be a picture on the wall, or a drawing somewhere in the house? It doesn't make sense.

the logo image is real, its straight from the team member newsletter here

as for the other image, I call a fake on that but really who knows. :huh:

Im not sure why everyone is so quick to just shoot these things down to being fake. Why not think that maybe they could be real, and maybe they are things getting leaked, regardless of how significant they may or may not be.

clearly the logo as said is in the newsletter. so instead of immediately saying things cant be real, take a min and accept we have even anything new real or not.

I have a feeling its fan art. Someone who noticed the new tag line and said well, I could add something more to it to keep people speculating!? But who knows, i could be wrong.

which one are you talking about being fan art? the HHNXX is not fan art, and is real. The drawing may be fan art yes, but it'd be nice if its something random that got leaked.

which one are you talking about being fan art? the HHNXX is not fan art, and is real. The drawing may be fan art yes, but it'd be nice if its something random that got leaked.

The drawing. The logo is legit.

I agree, IF its a real leak, then we have something interesting to speculate about =)

The drawing. The logo is legit.

I agree, IF its a real leak, then we have something interesting to speculate about =)

right, and i think its getting shot down because of its lacking perfection. it looks very amateur, understandably making it seem to be fake. i remember last year seeing leaked pictures of the figurines that to me didn't look real, nor like something they would use. I was wrong and they ended up being legit.

now that we are getting into the later weeks of july, you'd think we will begin seeing some more frequent updates.

i'm still trying to figure out whether the current site we have, will continue on and update, or if its still just a teaser host site until we get the page they will more frequently update.

I can see them using the page we have now, as an additional clickable link in whatever site they end up putting up next. so that we can still view the information it currently has.

That drawing to me looks fake but I would like to see Dr. Agana involved somehow so i will hold onto hope that it is real. I like the idea that Cindy drew it but I doubt it. It is insane that we don't have more to go on for this years event. I just wish we knew more and could speculate on more than the same stuff that has been going around for a week or so.

Im not sure why everyone is so quick to just shoot these things down to being fake. Why not think that maybe they could be real, and maybe they are things getting leaked, regardless of how significant they may or may not be.

Because to some of us it's so blatantly obvious that there's no doubt as to why it is fake. Others like to complicate things.

I don't know about the logo, could be real. As for the "Bloody Mary Image"... fake.

Now, I agree that it seems suspicious that someone, who was able to get into the Parade building, only felt the need to snap a photo of this one very odd drawing and nothing else. But I'm not going to say that it is fake just because it looks amateur. I mean... especially not if this museum has "art". Everyone should go take a second look at some of the stuff Picasso and Jackson Pollock churn out.... :blink: Maybe they are taking cues from Art Museums...

This is my first post on here soooooo...... hello everyone!

I'm gonna start by talking about the new pictures of the HHNXX logo and odd other picture thingy. I do believe that the logo is real. It does have a very legit look to it and although it could be faked I can see Universal using it. Considering they are deciding to use the 'XX' as the '20', I can see them keeping the single letter acronym style. It seems sleek and I think people could quickly pick up on the meaning of it (especially with the blood splatters.) But the other picture I don't have as much confidence in. It would be really simple for someone to make this at home then send it in to a rumor website and have the satisfaction of having their worked discussed and speculated on. People could sure get a kick out of people trying to fit the piece into a puzzle it doesn't belong. And as others have said, why isn't there pics of the facade that they mention? And I also don't see Universal reusing a facade like that and not making it significantly different, especially on a anniversary year like this. I know they recycle but a whole facade seems kinda....blah for Universal.

Now I will move on to the picture of the house by Disaster. I REALLY like the idea of it being a 'Body' Shop. When I hear that it gets me really pumped. BUT, unfortunately there is still a lot it can be. A lot of different places have garages for vehicles. In one of the pics on HHNRumors you can see a whiteboard or something on the right wall. I don't know what it is exactly but if it is a whiteboard I could see this being another clue pointing to that Body Shop. One of the things that makes me wonder though is why Universal hasn't put up a wall around it yet. I mean some substantial building is being done in there and they haven't tried to block our view. So maybe we are getting it way wrong and they have no reason to put up a wall yet. Haha

Anyways, just my take on a few things.

But the other picture I don't have as much confidence in. It would be really simple for someone to make this at home then send it in to a rumor website and have the satisfaction of having their worked discussed and speculated on. People could sure get a kick out of people trying to fit the piece into a puzzle it doesn't belong.

I have to agree, and something the guy who posted on HHNRumours said about how he himself wasn't sure if it was fanart makes me wonder if he doesn't have complete trust in that source. And for a photo it seems abit to....can't think of the word but it seems more like an image somebody scanned rather than took a picture of.

I have to agree, and something the guy who posted on HHNRumours said about how he himself wasn't sure if it was fanart makes me wonder if he doesn't have complete trust in that source. And for a photo it seems abit to....can't think of the word but it seems more like an image somebody scanned rather than took a picture of.

Now I definitely agree with that. The way it looks scanned or something does look really really strange. I just don't want to blow it off as being fake just because I could draw it myself or something.

Because to some of us it's so blatantly obvious that there's no doubt as to why it is fake. Others like to complicate things.

I don't know about the logo, could be real. As for the "Bloody Mary Image"... fake.

we've already proved that the logo is in fact real.

As for the other picture, im not saying its real. there is no evidence of this, though i hope it ends up being legit.

I wouldnt be so quick to call the photo fake either. I think it would look right at home on a museum hall, and maybe the bright weirdness to it is caused by like, the parade building being too dark or something so they made it negative to work out the image. An image of a hallway with a bunch of stylized portraits of all the past icons lining the walls makes me very happy.

Or its just crappy fan art lol.

Now I definitely agree with that. The way it looks scanned or something does look really really strange. I just don't want to blow it off as being fake just because I could draw it myself or something.

Your totally right it does look scanned and doesn't look like a picture someone took. Could it be something someone at universal leaked on purpose to get us talking? The source was listed as anonymous.

Ok. Several thoughts regarding the image of Mary.

1) it appears the light is coming from behind the picture. (unless it was photoshopped to lighten it)

2) it appears to be textured. Which leads to...

3) it is either a painting, done in charcoal, or is some form of projection viewed from behind. (It truly appears to be on some kind of screen or cloth or mesh)

None of these observation of course help to solidify whether the item is real or not, but atleast it may help explain some of the abnormalities and flaws with the pic.

EDIT: Since I can not figure out how to upload pic from my computer. May I suggest flipping the picture horizontally.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

If its fan art (which I think it is) then it has no use to us obviously, for speculation purposes at least. And considering that the source says stuff about the the parade building without proof, it makes me further not believe the source is legit. But even if it was from someone from Universal to get us talking I doubt they would lead us in a correct direction. They would give us random stuff that would get us going on completely wrong paths. That's like them giving us a picture of camera. You would be thinking of Dead Exposure or something like that but really it could be a camera sitting on a desk for a completely different house that has nothing to do with cameras, instead just a random prop. That was a terrible analogy but hopefully you go what I'm trying to say.

1) it appears the light is coming from behind the picture. (unless it was photoshopped to lighten it)

Or unless someone drew up the picture themselves, stuck it on a scanner to make it look more "authentic" and "snuck" and that's why it appears to be backlit by a scanner bulb. That's my own uneducated $0.02 guess :)

My two cents.... Enhanced, this pic looks like it is actually painted on canvas...

Agreed it could be faked... but why would you fake canvas? Seems random.

enhancedbm.jpg

It is interesting the way it is painted... nice painting even if it is a hoax.

It seems this was either taking hurriedly and the flash bleached it out or... it way faked that way... but again why would you do that?

Either way there is no way to confirm or deny this as we have NO information on the Parade building except a few scareactor names.

Edited by JWFearman