HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This lantern is starting to make my head spin O___O everytime I look at it now, all I see is a bunch of clowns....go figure.

Btw. I just found out Hollywood released some scareactor concept art for their New York SZ this year. It's clowns. Yeah....clowns. Think we'll be seeing the same thing at ours? I know we don't usually follow USH when it comes to theme, but who knows, am I right? If this year does have aspects of the past, why couldnt Jack's Clown Posse be back as well?

This lantern is starting to make my head spin O___O everytime I look at it now, all I see is a bunch of clowns....go figure.

Btw. I just found out Hollywood released some scareactor concept art for their New York SZ this year. It's clowns. Yeah....clowns. Think we'll be seeing the same thing at ours? I know we don't usually follow USH when it comes to theme, but who knows, am I right? If this year does have aspects of the past, why couldnt Jack's Clown Posse be back as well?

Im not positive but i think i heard they have clowns in that zone every year

Remember in 08 we had Bloody Mary musical box infront of us the whole time and we didnt think it meant anything.

can you post a pic of it

Clowns with Chainsaws, Yea I like that Idea.

hhn_hollywood_2009_37.jpg

I've been really thinking about The_Insider's post about "I'll be home for Christmas. You can count on me." I don't think we will see a return of HFTH, but maybe he/she is trying to tell us that all of our former icons will be returning home, whether than be Carey, Ohio or Hell itself, since they have completed their job of instilling fear in us. This would also go along with Charles' idea of out with the old and in with the new. For example, some of the houses can focus on the return of each icon to their proper "home" (Carey or Hell - maybe even both(?)). For example we will see what happend to Albert and Cindy Caine following the Scream House saga and we can see how Jack has brought back the mental patients from Shady Brook asylum. The Storyteller can be telling her last tale while the Director is making his last film. After all they already have an Usher in place in Carey to usher them back to their proper place geographically (Carey) and historically in the HHN books.

Part of me thinks that Universal is playing with us until we get closer to their storyline - after all . . . isn't Legendary Truth all about us figuring out the answers before they are given to us?

I;ve been going over that "I'll be home for Christmas" thing over and over in my head :/ Voorhees, I think you could have an idea there. Because I really don't think it has anything to do with the PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays House in the least. I would like to try to find some explanation behind the Christmas analogy though...hmmmm...

Hey guys, I see the lantern dissection image is going around a lot! I wanted to update and let you guys know that I edited the post about the dissection breakdown and I’ve added some arrows pointing out specific areas of the creatures I found within the lantern to help everyone see what I see. I’ve also included comparison photos to help visualize. Hope that helps! I'm still trying to find the other icons within wavy lines that Dr. Raymond Holmes was talking about. Here's the update.

Hey guys, I see the lantern dissection image is going around a lot! I wanted to update and let you guys know that I edited the post about the dissection breakdown and I’ve added some arrows pointing out specific areas of the creatures I found within the lantern to help everyone see what I see. I’ve also included comparison photos to help visualize. Hope that helps! I'm still trying to find the other icons within wavy lines that Dr. Raymond Holmes was talking about. Here's the update.

I think your looking a little to much into it. I'm only focus on the main icons.. Jack, Caretaker, Director, Storyteller, and Julian.

oysterhead00 posted this pic in the"which movies would you like to see" thread:

Pan-s-labyrinth-pans-labyrinth-534284_80

any one think this tree looks just like to top of the lantern?

1234-5.jpg

maybe just coinsidence but cannot deny the similarities

Edited by Sardu

<br />oysterhead00 posted this pic in the&quot;which movies would you like to see&quot; thread:<br /><br /><br /><a href='http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Pan-s-labyrinth-pans-labyrinth-534284_800_602.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://images.fanpop...284_800_602.jpg</a><br /><br />any one think this tree looks just like to top of the lantern?<br /><br /><a href='http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/reaper9163/1234-5.jpg' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>http://i201.photobuc...9163/1234-5.jpg</a><br /><br />maybe just coinsidence but cannot deny the similarities<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I do see what you mean alot i adore Pan.. But dont really see it happening

The latern seek-n-find is fun, even if it turns out to be silly!

The bit that was labeled 'Jack' looks more like a flashlight to me. I would have to go with that being Julian's 'icon'.

8_jacktheclown-1.jpg

Mae

ps, pic from the updated artile from DestinationThemeParks.

After going over the whole list, all I can see is the shapes related to the icons. I see the clown clearly and I think I can see the flashlight next to him. I haven't seen anything hinting for the DIrector, tho.

Even if these supposed "shapes" are all figments of our imagination, it's sort of fun to find them :]

And yes, I agree, the top of the Lantern DEFINITELY looks like Davy Jones rofl I really...REALLY...hope that doesnt turn out to be a clue or anythng -_- lmao

Got my call... Unfortunately, no chainsaw. I will miss the saw in my hands but it's ok. Make HHN 20 easy for me.

I was cast as Mechanic #2 in Disaster queue on Cast B.

I guess that settles the garage Speculation. now I wonder what the theme will be.....

Edited by Cavalry

All of the speculation over Carey, Ohio seems to me to be a dead subject. Potter had all of A&D consumed and they did not go on a "Retreat" this year for planning. I think we are in for something New and wonderful this year, with a short but sweet farewell to the past.