Photography

Michele

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Nice set up! I'm jealous. You even got two lenses! If you need a bag, I know Target has a good selection.

Wish I would of got the 35mm lens, I'll see how the 50mm works out though. I'll check out Target for bags, I saw one on B&H.. but need one before Sunday. I'll practice with it taking pictures of Malachai. :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So, I've been looking to be a photographer when I grow up (sounds so elementary school ^^"), and one of the things I'm looking forward to photographing is a bunch of lowlight situations without my flash, like at HHN. What's the best DSLR you guys have worked at Halloween Horror Nights without flash? ><

Edited by Sweeneys Emo Kid Megz

• 5 weeks later...

MZ - My mom has a D90 (I use it, mostly), and it's a great camera!

secret.jpg

l_e638facfc2c44f38aa368ff0b22f9f25.jpg

I only have these 2 one my computer right now, but they were both shot with a D90.

So, I've been looking to be a photographer when I grow up (sounds so elementary school ^^"), and one of the things I'm looking forward to photographing is a bunch of lowlight situations without my flash, like at HHN. What's the best DSLR you guys have worked at Halloween Horror Nights without flash? ><

I'm looking at new cameras that work well in low light situations. I'm pretty sure I'll end up with the Canon Rebel T2i. It's a lot like the Canon 7D, but much, much cheaper. The Canon 7D and T2i both have the same video quality as well, and both work extremely well in low light. Edited by Goo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

All of these are giving me more and more reasons to ditch my little point and shoot Sony CyberShot in favor of a DSLR like I should have purchased when I got the CyberShot.... perhaps after I store up my HHN trip funds...