Our Very Own HHN Event

AgentOfChaos93

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can crank out a blueprint for a complete haunt in a day or less, so maze designer would be good. Except if I'm creative director then I probally shouldn't have two jobs. But if someone is busy with something non-HHN related, I'd be happy to fill in.

BTW: maze designer do both the creating the maze and putting it on paper, right?

ok, now everybody post what roles you would like to run for.

Heres what I have so far

Shotguy06-Maze design, character design or scarezone design.

The Director Of Horror- maze designer, creative director. (BTW, you will create the maze with the help of the creative director, but have complete control of putting it on paper.)

AgentOfChaos93- creative director, maze designer,

We will start the voting once everyone posts the roles they want

Would maze designed have to both draw on paper and do Revit, ect. for the blueprints?

There could be a different maze designed for every different house. Even though they might not do it in A&D, it might be a good idea to give everyone that wants to be maze designed one house. But the two main maze designed would do the majority. That's my idea since Agent, Andrew, Shotguy, and I would like to do it.

If you are maze designer, you would probally already need to have a drafting table, parrelle bar, stencils, and possibly Revit, ect. I wouldn't make it a requirement, just a good idea to think about it.

If i did get the role of Maze designer i would happy to accept any and all ideas to make the houses better and more creative. I had much experience in houses as last year i went to each house more than 5 times so I know what houses needs and what makes each house special in it's own way. I know all the history and mechanics of Halloween Horror Nights since Fright Nights in 1990. I was part of HHN Vault Forums for years (lurking and as member) so I had a lot of years of experience of what happens before,during,and after Halloween Horror Nights since Carnival of Carnage. I watched a whole lot of Horror Movies as you know without them there wouldn't be a Universal Studios and for that matter Halloween Horror Nights I watched the first horror movies from Nosfratu to Phantom Of The Opera to Dracula to Frankenstein to Wolfman to JAWS to American WareWolf in London to Psycho to Nightmare on Elm Street to SAW so I know my material. I watched Jack's First AD and i got scared and curious of Halloween Horror Nights since then went to USF/IOA since 1994.

There could be a different maze designed for every different house. Even though they might not do it in A&D, it might be a good idea to give everyone that wants to be maze designed one house. But the two main maze designed would do the majority. That's my idea since Agent, Andrew, Shotguy, and I would like to do it.

well if I win for Creative Director, then I will drop out of the maze designer race.

I say that you should hand of roles.

But whether or not were voting or just getting roles, here is a very small fraction of my work. Mabye all of us should post some of our past/current work so we know who were voting for. *My scanner doesn't hold anything bigger than 9x11, so my haunt drawings probally won't be posted until I go to my dad's office which was a huge scanner.*

img012.jpg?t=1277304090

img010.jpg?t=1277304090

img011.jpg?t=1277304090

img008.jpg?t=1277304090

img013.jpg?t=1277309997

*My drawings aren't very light, the scanner just doesn't pick up it all up. So you might want to tilt your screen back to see it better.*

Edited by The Director of Horror

you have some good drawings, have you thought about character design role

Thanks! Really, I'll go with any role(s) aslong as it's maze designer, character designer, or creative diretor.

The thing is I can't crank out a character concept art very fast. It takes me about a whole night to do one. But hey, the quicker it is, the less quality will be in drawing.

Thanks! Really, I'll go with any role(s) aslong as it's maze designer, character designer, or creative diretor.

The thing is I can't crank out a character concept art very fast. It takes me about a whole night to do one. But hey, the quicker it is, the less quality will be in drawing.

is it ok if I put you as a character designer, or would you rather do maze design?

The more I think about it I would like to do character because I am not a drafter, I could set decorate, but dont think I could design a whole maze. I have a history in theatre and costume construction (as I have done costume design and own a sewing machine) so i am familiar with the research for historical characters and can crank out a costume design in an hr or so. I am also familiar with Make up design and application too

The more I think about it I would like to do character because I am not a drafter, I could set decorate, but dont think I could design a whole maze. I have a history in theatre and costume construction (as I have done costume design and own a sewing machine) so i am familiar with the research for historical characters and can crank out a costume design in an hr or so. I am also familiar with Make up design and application too

ok then, you are now our character designer. Good luck