Our Very Own HHN Event

AgentOfChaos93

Hello everybody and let me explain what this is.Its a chance for us to play the role of designers for HHN. There are different ways upon doing this. If there are enough people who show interest, we can split into small groups and have a contest to see who can create the best HHN event. We can have polls for people to vote on the best event, or we can have the groups present thier events to judges( or board of directors). Your event can be original, movie base, or you can reuse icons, or all three...as long as we stay in the realm of realism. In our groups we can vote , among yourselves, who writes the shows, who designs the haunted houses, who is the creative director, etc. etc. OHH, and if there are not alot of people interested, then we will do jus one single event, where we will vote on who will get to be the show writer, who will get to be the scarezone designer etc, etc.

So what do you guys think of this idea?? Express your interest if you are interested

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would certainly like to contribute something. I say we can have all sorts of categories of voting. Who has the best icon, haunted houses or scare zones. If not enough people are interested, the select few who are might be our own team and we can be in charge of something or can each show off an idea for any of those three categories that make an HHN event work.

I would certainly like to contribute something. I say we can have all sorts of categories of voting. Who has the best icon, haunted houses or scare zones. If not enough people are interested, the select few who are might be our own team and we can be in charge of something or can each show off an idea for any of those three categories that make an HHN event work.

my thoughts exactly. If we dont get enough people then we will vote on who gets to be the creative director, who handles scarezones , who handles media etc, etc. (Similar to the vault)

ok lol, we need to make a deadline to see the amount of people who would join. I am very excited to start this already lol. So what do you guys think, should I put a deadline and if so when should it be?

I'm thinking of setting the deadline for people to join on Sunday. What do you guys think?

ok, the roles are: Show Writer, Creative Director, Scarezone designer, Maze designer, Merchandise, Media, character design( what the scaractors will look like)and the job of who will handle the regular rides at the park but with your own Halloween twist. The Creative director will oversee everything.

Well we do have 8 houses 6 scarezones and 2 shows to develop... it's either we take multiple tasks for people or get more people/advertise

yes I was thinking that. A few people can do multiple tasks, and will also have the help of the Creative director . How do i advertise this on here, any ideas? i can send people messages and use the status updater