Yeti: Terror of the Yukon

marc

35 minutes ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

Question:

So is the "brought to you by the geniuses behind Attack of the Swamp Yeti" supposed to mean this is connected to it?

I think it means the people who designed the Swamp Yeti section of the Slaughter Sinema house also designed this house.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I lost count how many times I've gotten into his house and I lose my mind at the facade and just the atmosphere surrounding the house and stuff, the characters and the Yeti's are so enjoyable and cool, I have to say going through the forest scene and leading into the cave are my favorite, I just love how much detail they added into this house, truly one put this next to Graveyard as being up there on my list :) 

To be honest, I didn't think the house was at all scary. When it was announced, I thought they were gonna make this house unbelievably terrifying. The sets were cool, the Yetis looked freaking amazing, and the cold really made this house awesome. This house is probably in my top 10 of all time. I think we need a Midnight Snack house in the future. ;) 

9 minutes ago, HHNGuy27 said:

To be honest, I didn't think the house was at all scary. When it was announced, I thought they were gonna make this house unbelievably terrifying. The sets were cool, the Yetis looked freaking amazing, and the cold really made this house awesome. This house is probably in my top 10 of all time. I think we need a Midnight Snack house in the future. ;) 

I’d love to see a haunted pizzeria original (keyword on original and not...you know) soon. “Fun Time: Ghosts of Lizzie Lemming’s”

• Like 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Yeti: Terror of the Yukon