Yeti: Terror of the Yukon

marc

halloween-horror-nights-yeti-terror-of-the-yukon-logo-c.thumb.jpg.6d692f5ed34e924870021cccff9b2d5b.jpg

Deep in the remote tundra of the Yukon, loggers and trappers seek refuge from the frigid grip of an arctic blizzard. But out in the darkness, a terror lurks far more dangerous than the deluge of snow and ice. These unfortunate souls have intruded into a territory that is haunted by their worst nightmares. Enter a logging camp that’s been torn apart, floors caked with snow, bones and gore.  Right outside, screams are frozen on the faces of those who fled the towering monsters only to succumb to the elements. But there is no escape from beasts as brutal as the winter.

4 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Im BEYOND excited for this house!!!! as a serious Squatch-o-phile I have been calling for a Bigfoot/Yeti house for YEARS on here. Last years swamp yetis were cool, but I have high hopes for this shit!!!

Yeah, the concept seems also like Until Dawn meets an 80s type horror film I saw before called The Terror Within, I'd really like what they will bring more to one, definitely going to put us right in the middle of the action, the survivors trying to escape and the Yetis are just breaking in and terrorizing them and us in the process. :)

• Love 1

I’m more excited for this now that I see how they’re describing it. It seems like they’re going for more of a serious scary tone with it which I like. From the speculation I was thinking it would be silly comedy house like the house it was in last year, which I didn’t want/didn’t think it sounded good. But yeah I am all for it now, it looks good actually. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ScottEdmondson41 said:

I’m more excited for this now that I see how they’re describing it. It seems like they’re going for more of a serious scary tone with it which I like. From the speculation I was thinking it would be silly comedy house like the house it was in last year, which I didn’t want/didn’t think it sounded good. But yeah I am all for it now, it looks good actually. 

• Like 2

This is from the HHN Blog:

From the evil geniuses (they paid me to say that) who brought you Attack of the Swamp Yeti in last year’s grindhouse-themed Slaughter Sinema house comes a frightening new take on the fear-inducing folklore of the wild Yeti. But beware, because this experience will trade B-movie scares for bloodthirsty terror that will send you running in the opposite direction. The snows will be red with blood in the Yeti: Terror of the Yukon haunted house coming to Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights this year.

Story

Deep in the remote tundra of the Yukon, loggers and trappers seek refuge from the frigid grip of an arctic blizzard. But out in the darkness, a terror lurks far more dangerous than the deluge of snow and ice. These unfortunate souls have intruded into a territory that is haunted by their worst nightmares. Enter a logging camp that’s been torn apart, floors caked with snow, bones and gore.  Right outside, screams are frozen on the faces of those who fled the towering monsters only to succumb to the elements. But there is no escape from beasts as brutal as the winter.

The Yetis

Just when you thought the only thing to fear was the elements, an icy terror will descend over you. Cringe at the trail of blood leading to caves none have lived to see. As you enter the labyrinth of caves, you’ll hear the screaming echoes of those who couldn’t escape the inevitable. If you survive long enough to see the end, you’re likely to find the remains of those who came before you and meet their same demise. You’re in Yeti territory now. They’re stone cold vicious and will stop at nothing for a taste of blood. If the cold doesn’t get you, they will.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

"From the evil geniuses that brought you Attack of the Swamp Yeti!" ... Hm, Slaughter Sinema connection?

I feel like its going to be a bit different from Attack Of The Swamp Yeti, this house has more to it and will have a lot of blood and gore I am hoping, as this one and Nightingales might be the very gory originals which I can't wait for. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Yeti: Terror of the Yukon