Reaper's Sigs and Designs

hey man,

I was wondering if you could make a signature with Beetlejuice in it. Something black and white, specifically when he has the carousel on his head. Something with a bunch of black swirls and stuff, I guess for a lack of better terms "Tim Burton-y", despite me not being the biggest fan, he has that certain style and look... Go crazy with it. Do whatever you would like. I'd also like to have army of robots in a black font across the bottom of it. Anything would be appreciated, my photoshop skills are severely lacking.

hey man,

I was wondering if you could make a signature with Beetlejuice in it. Something black and white, specifically when he has the carousel on his head. Something with a bunch of black swirls and stuff, I guess for a lack of better terms "Tim Burton-y", despite me not being the biggest fan, he has that certain style and look... Go crazy with it. Do whatever you would like. I'd also like to have army of robots in a black font across the bottom of it. Anything would be appreciated, my photoshop skills are severely lacking.

Untitled-1flat.jpg

Alright, I give! I've been trying to make my own sig and just can't do anything worth seeing. I'm very excited about this year and wanted to use the quote "To a new age of gods and monsters" from The Bride of Frankenstein in conjunction with the XX used in the tagline. Can you help???

Mae

Alright, I give! I've been trying to make my own sig and just can't do anything worth seeing. I'm very excited about this year and wanted to use the quote "To a new age of gods and monsters" from The Bride of Frankenstein in conjunction with the XX used in the tagline. Can you help???

Mae

Sure! :) I shall get it fixed up for you.

If anybody needs pictures for sigs or such or if you ever need help making sigs Reaper let me know, I have the urge to make some and the ability, but nobody to make them for yet

You should make your own Sig Request thread topic. :)

CODY! What's up, man? I am still thinking on that epic sig that I was telling you about in chat, but to hold me over, can you make me one that has the plant, Audrey II, from Little Shop of Horrors and "Feed me, Seymour!" writing underneath, in any font you think will fit? I trust you, thanks! :D

CODY! What's up, man? I am still thinking on that epic sig that I was telling you about in chat, but to hold me over, can you make me one that has the plant, Audrey II, from Little Shop of Horrors and "Feed me, Seymour!" writing underneath, in any font you think will fit? I trust you, thanks! :D

Sure thing, Clint! :)