• The Wolfman
    • The Fly
    • The Cloverfield Trillogy
    • V/H/S 1 and 2
  2. 2. Game

• Outlast Whistleblower
    • Resident Evil 7
    • Resident Evil 2 (remake)
    • Hardcore Mode (Non horror game version, where you'll go through terrifying moments from non horror games. so things like Legend Of Zelda, Fallout, Halo, etc etc)
    • Five Nights At Freddy's 4-6
  3. 3. Other

• Cartoon Madness (go through horrifying moments in cartoons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIADc1oMiBE
    • Creepypasta (this will be like horrors of blumhouse, where you'll go through 3 stories. these stories will be No End House, Search And Rescue, and Anasis Goatman)
    • The Russian Sleep Experiment (this will be like the exorcist back in 2016, where it'll go through moments in the story, whilst making it semi-original)
    • Gorefield

Hi guys, im working on a haunt based off Cryptids. after that, i don't know what to do next. so, im letting you guys decide. i have 3 categories for you to chose from, Movie, Game, and Other. you guys can also put some room ideas to help me out on these projects. i'll try and put as much work as i can in these projects guys.

Edited by themazethinker

30 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

another problem i got is that the films more of a tragedy, and the transformation is more tragic than terrifying. so im kinda stuck on that.

Well i don't know what to do with that scene, but you could ask someone what to do with that scene due to it being more tragic than terrifying

Edited by Twilight59

Just now, Twilight59 said:

Well i don't know what to do with that scene, but you could ask someone what to do with that scene due to it being more tragic than terrifying

no i mean it's the whole movie. throughout the whole film, brundlefly isn't "hostle". it's only up till the ending he actually becomes dangerous. idk, might ask doc about it.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...