HHN XX Construction Updates

Can someone do me a huge favor and videotape whatever is playing on the screen at the front gates, post it on Youtube, and put a link to it here or something? I really need to see it, but won't get a chance to until probably Oct 1, when I'm attending as a guest.

Sure! I'll videotape it tonight, no problem.

Casey

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know, those are NOT doors on the front of the prop warehouse; that is, there are no doors under those round-ish things.

I do believe the float will go back each night, so as not to be in the way during the day. I have yet to see it actually in the scarezone, so I don't know where it's going, but I doubt they will leave it u all the time. People would climb all over it and break stuff and get hurt and ruin it.

As far as I know, those are NOT doors on the front of the prop warehouse; that is, there are no doors under those round-ish things.

I do believe the float will go back each night, so as not to be in the way during the day. I have yet to see it actually in the scarezone, so I don't know where it's going, but I doubt they will leave it u all the time. People would climb all over it and break stuff and get hurt and ruin it.

Float goes away during the daytime. Probibly for many of the reaosn you just posted, that, and it kind of invades the actual disaster queue entrance if it were to get long enough. it's neat to see when it's out though.

Float goes away during the daytime. Probibly for many of the reaosn you just posted, that, and it kind of invades the actual disaster queue entrance if it were to get long enough. it's neat to see when it's out though.

So I guess that means there's only 1 float. Kinda sad if you ask me. When I read "Mardi Gras parade" I thought there would be at least 2 floats.

Those look like they were used in 2004 and 2005; I'm thinking I saw them in Field of Screams, and there were horned skulls all over Terra Cruentus.

Mae

Actually I mean, the metallic ram looking thing thats really high, b4 the skeleton things. It looks like it might belong on the front of those old school trains? U know which ones.

I'm a huge fan of queue videos. I think they add a lot to the experience and help give the back-story of the houses. I just wouldn't count on too many house-specific queue vids this year.

I'm thinking the soundstages will have at least one or two. I was there on Sunday and going to the taping of Family Feud, and while by the Twister bathrooms we could see projectors set up behind the gate.

Edit: I was correct. We have queue videos there. One of them is on the stage where the Wolfman video was.

Edited by Cody

Can someone do me a huge favor and videotape whatever is playing on the screen at the front gates, post it on Youtube, and put a link to it here or something? I really need to see it, but won't get a chance to until probably Oct 1, when I'm attending as a guest.

In case no one got it for you I believe it is now here on YouTube