HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i just got back from the park picking up my EP ticket, so i snapped a few pictures, not much is different, i took a few different angles than have been posted(and if they have and i somehow missed them, i apologize). There is one thing thats new is they took out the regular Universal Studios Store sign above and put an HHN sign it, its pretty legit, i like it, its below, also got a little closer into Jacks tent.

P9150058.jpg

There sure are a bunch of lights in the top left hand corner. (I like that they put up marquee sign, but since they have two, I expect to see the other one in Hallow'd Past.

Thought: One of the room names in Hallow'd Past could be "Unhallow'd Ground".

There are a lot more lighting stands all over the park than i can ever remember there being, the streets as a whole have gone to another level this year. Just outstanding is the best word i can use.

As to the other marquee sign, it is the tribute house, so i would expect to see it in there.

P9150066.jpg

I was just looking at the door to that facade, it is a rolling door, but its divided into two parts......any chance that might roll down come event time? and we walk through it, like we do with houses??? If that was the case it would make for some hardcore scares and it wouldnt give away the fear to be revealed farther down the pathway(at least in perception, we know its there but as were walking it would still conceal it).

Just a thought, i would love that if it were so.

Thats a bit of a let down. I was hoping there would be something like last year or 07 with all the crazy stuff out front. On a side note, anybody care to explain what that "ram" looking thing is above the SZ in the pic?

Those look like they were used in 2004 and 2005; I'm thinking I saw them in Field of Screams, and there were horned skulls all over Terra Cruentus.

Mae

I'd be pretty disappointed If It was just the screen at the entrance. But It's not that big of a deal.

Me too, I'd like if they add more stuff...but then again we only spend soo little time in the front gates that it doesn't really matter....rather have them spend more on the inside than outside.

Edited by Victim08

We spend just a few minutes at the gate, unless you get there early. I honestly would rather have them theme more of the inside of the event, rather than the entrance. Plus, the screen really builds excitement for me. I'm 100% fine with just the screen. ;)

Yah i Agree i mean i think this year they really went all out with the scarezones and houses so im really happy with this year setup i wouldnt mind having jus tthe screen and few things but knowing universal they seem to surprise us at the last moment

Edited by HHNFANTIC84

Yah i Agree i mean i think this year they really went all out with the scarezones and houses so im really happy with this year setup i wouldnt mind having jus tthe screen and few things but knowing universal they seem to surprise us at the last moment

yeah I agree, I would be happy with just the screen seeing how great the streets look!