HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a Bloody Mary was cast in the Hallow'd Past or 20 Years of Fear. She won't be one of the featured icons in Fear Revealed though.

Here's the possible Director's set:

162914113-75753af58f8fa35e9a684f83e20e8810.4c925418-full.jpg

I know for a fact that she will be heard in the pumpkin area and she was casted in 20 years of fear scarezone.Im sure she will show up in Hallow'd Past tho too.

It's definetly the LT facade. We know ZombieGeddon has an industrial style facade.

I believe that this is the LT facade as well. It is VERY detailed. So glad that we have nice detail this year, not that it was poorly detailed in the past years. It is just that we are getting all the scenery in just NOW, and its so close to the event. i am kinda glad they waited to put everything up, because it is just giving us more anticipation, and I am just waiting for more

Since I'm guessing will we walk up those front steps, what about wheelchairs?

I think we will walk up those stairs, IMO in that picture if you look to the right it looks like rails that could possibly be a ramp going up to the porch. Wasn't there a rumor that one of the SS haunts was going to have a 2nd floor.. this could perhaps be it within the house.

I think we will walk up those stairs, IMO in that picture if you look to the right it looks like rails that could possibly be a ramp going up to the porch. Wasn't there a rumor that one of the SS haunts was going to have a 2nd floor.. this could perhaps be it within the house.

This is true.

in my opinion there should not be stairs i mean its ok in LA cause there is no achol sold so no one is drunk key word "most" but in orlando 3/4 are and people are hiding behind each not paying attention so they will trip also when ur scared u shake and it is a big safety hazard in my opinion....

I looked at the Storyteller's vignette and was really disappointed that there were no props from HHN 15. I would have loved to see the dagger or something that was from the website in 2005....but, alas, none of them were found there.

I do, however, really like what the little scenes look like and the detail in them. I can't wait to see what they do with this area!

in my opinion there should not be stairs i mean its ok in LA cause there is no achol sold so no one is drunk key word "most" but in orlando 3/4 are and people are hiding behind each not paying attention so they will trip also when ur scared u shake and it is a big safety hazard in my opinion....

If it was truly a safety hazard, do you think it would of passed codes and regulations that all haunted houses have to abide by?

Also if this is indeed the Legendary truth house, what if you didn't enter through the front door? If I were the builder of such a nice facade, I certainly wouldn't want hundreds of thousands of feet stomping through that. Maybe there is a back or side entrance that we do not see. I am just basing what I am saying completely off the fact that our haunted house starts int he basement and works your way up to the upper floor.

I really don't think you will be going up the stairs. Something tells me this is a veiw OF the house, but you'll actully be going in somewhere else.

yeah I agree, I don't think we are going up the stairs, at least i hope not, not just because of the drunks but when you have people on a conga line, sometimes people get clumsy or scared, even before entering a house, and I could see someone falling there, well, we'll see

on another note, I Love the crows that they added in the coven, they look so cute :)