HHN XX Construction Updates

Start looking through the icon's backstories. There's something pretty important in there.

I'm gonne guess Eddie (I can't believe I spoke the forbidden name)

Especially with the new rumor in the spec thread about there being a "clown" role cast in the location. Maybe the clown will be Jack, and we can watch E saw him in half with a chainsaw :-)

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonne guess Eddie (I can't believe I spoke the forbidden name)

Especially with the new rumor in the spec thread about there being a "clown" role cast in the location. Maybe the clown will be Jack, and we can watch E saw him in half with a chainsaw :-)

Just playing Devil's advocate here, going on the theory that it's Eddie or Cindy, Cindy would likely be accompanied by her evil playings. She could very easily own a clown doll.

Don't know anybody post it already but in one of the films of Nigtmare on Elmstreet is a van, it is the one with Freddy in a videogame.

There is also a van in Scooby Doo. Maybe we will be seeing someone cast as Shaggy in the coming weeks.

So the Jaws house has a forest, swing set, and burnt wood. It HAS to be a Cindy house! Here's some important back story for Cindy for those who don't know:

"Cindy Bearer was a very disturbed young lady. Her Parents Paul and Kara ran a Funeral home, and Cindy lacked the social interaction with other children that school would bring. Her only friend was a large porcelain doll, which Cindy considered her twin sister. Her life was filled with darkness and loneness, and many a night, Cindy would befriend the corpses awaiting preparation and fulfill her imagination. Cindy was also witness to many grisly atrocities. The madness began to become mundane as the Bearers also began creating an extended family using the corpses. Ghastly moonlight dinner parties were held in the adjoining graveyard, where the Bearers would socialize with the long dead corpses and eat a variety of prepared dishes.

This grisly display was witnessed one night as two teens decided to take a spooky stroll through the graveyard. They heard loud music playing from the funeral home and peeked inside the dirty windows. What they saw chilled them to the bone. There in the main room of the home was the Bearer family dancing with the decayed remains of corpses. Word spread quickly as police began an investigation.

An angry Mob of family members, outraged at what had potentially became of their loved ones, took matters into their own hands destroying the funeral parlor. They set the place on fire, which engulfed the home and the Bearer family in flames.

Cindy escaped into the graveyard, her face a trail of burning flesh.

The next morning, Police and Fire officials found only the remains of Cindy’s doll, it’s porcelain face missing.

After weeks of investigation it was found that the Bearer family had desecrated more than a thousand graves. After exploring the grounds, the investigating officers found an intricate series of tunnels that ran underground and were seemingly endless. The police closed the case and sealed the gates of the cemetery.

Like a wounded animal, the evil essence of Cindy became more dangerous.

Cindy’s dreams have now become her reality. Her evil tormentors have become her playthings, controlled manifestations of malice. Each plaything represents a piece of her twisted mind."

I'm fairly certain that Cindy will remain a part of the Cain family. However, in the Caretaker's story the mansion still burned down, and Cindy's death in the fire was never actually confirmed. While part of the Caretaker's backstory is him searching for a way to bring his daughter back to life, what if the house represents Cindy's early life in the household with the various experiments and morgue parties, the fire, and possibly her escaping into the woods through the tunnels under the house that go into the graveyard?

Didn't the Caretaker Resurrect Cindy in 2006? I mean, wasn't that the main plot line of the house, or am I just going crazy? If so, then in her new resurrected form, she could easily still have play-things.

You're nutso. That particular Screamhouse had Cindy as a corpse in a coffin in the second room. He wasn't very good at resurrecting her.

what if they twisting the main story around or lookin into the future since it a new era of darkness what if they make cindy older and she somehow goes to college that where valvictorian come in and she decide to go raise hell on the school and stuff cause of people makin fun of her of burnt face or know the nightmare man was here father and people knew who she was as well her past and pretty much your takin a stroll into cindy past as well her future i know it sound crazy but just a possible idea

You're nutso. That particular Screamhouse had Cindy as a corpse in a coffin in the second room. He wasn't very good at resurrecting her.

No, he's right. On the 2006 website, it had news-clippings of him digging Cindy's body up, and an instruction manual for Resurrection. The house was about his attempt to resurrect Cindy, whether or not he succeeded is subjective.

Now, back to your regular scheduled construction updates.

No, he's right. On the 2006 website, it had news-clippings of him digging Cindy's body up, and an instruction manual for Resurrection. The house was about his attempt to resurrect Cindy, whether or not he succeeded is subjective.

Now, back to your regular scheduled construction updates.

He was asking if she was resurrected in that house. Judging from the fact that her body wasn't moving, I'd say he was still working by the time November rolled around.

He was asking if she was resurrected in that house. Judging from the fact that her body wasn't moving, I'd say he was still working by the time November rolled around.

They couldn't hire a child actor to play the part, hence why the concept was slightly revised and a prop corpse and coffin were utilized.

The idea was to depart from the house with an ambiguous mindset of whether Caine succeeded or not.

Subtlety was the key even if subtle notions tend to not work very well in a haunted maze.

straight from hhnrumors.com

Just when I about called it quits with the permits. They bring us one more tidbit of information. It's actually hardly anything at all, but it might trigger some decent speculation so here it is!

"WOOD PICKETS IN ONE OF THE ROOMS WERE VERY SHARP"

Who would have thought they would be sharp? However this does mean that there will be wood pickets in one of the rooms. Yay?

so jaws house sounds fun sharp wood, swing set, forest set up, burnt wood

I went to Uni today and took a picture of the swingset, I was going to load it but it's not that great, since it's from so far away. There was no way of getting a better picture. Ugh.

a picture is a picture at least we will be able to see what it looks like and where its located in the house

I'm thinking the swingset will be outside before you enter the house. For those of you who remember Friday the 13th from 2007, I'm thinking where the tent was right at the end of the queue.

Wow first time I've read something from you where it was a maybe as opposed to a sure statement haha

But the setup of F13 is slipping my mind now but I can think of where we always enter there, you mean to our left as were walking in? Because theresca fence to our right correct?

Wow first time I've read something from you where it was a maybe as opposed to a sure statement haha

But the setup of F13 is slipping my mind now but I can think of where we always enter there, you mean to our left as were walking in? Because theresca fence to our right correct?

For F13, right before you entered the actual door into the house there was a small campsite on the right, among the trees.

They couldn't hire a child actor to play the part, hence why the concept was slightly revised and a prop corpse and coffin were utilized.

I'm not sure if this should be in this thread or not. Feel free to delete or move.

While on the UTH tour last year, our guide informed us that the reason scareactors were not placed inside the coffins in Drac was that Uni had bought them used.

Uni was not allowed to put people in the coffins for this reason. It was an interesting tidbit of info.

actually... and this will probably freak some out. When they have a viewing for someone who is cremated they usually use a coffin just for the wake/viewing.. then use a simpler box for the actual cremation... thus leaving you with a lightly used coffin... though sometimes they are used over and over...

actually... and this will probably freak some out. When they have a viewing for someone who is cremated they usually use a coffin just for the wake/viewing.. then use a simpler box for the actual cremation... thus leaving you with a lightly used coffin... though sometimes they are used over and over...

I was in the Dracula house one night last year with the coffins, and they are in fact used coffins that have had dead people in them and were purchased with a heafty discount, this is why no one can be inside them.....of course I found this out after I had been climbing all over them haha