HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

For those who've worked in the past when are rehearsals usually held, and how many are there? Also aren't they held after hours when the park is closed? I'm just curious cause I don't want my regular work schedule to interfere with rehearsals and I don't think it would be a good idea to ask for rehearsal days off. Thanks for your help :)

If you are cast in a permanent role (non ABU) you will have two rehearsal nights and the employee preview night which is essentially a dress rehearsal. Rehearsal nights are typically 7pm-12am or 7pm-11pm. All of the rehearsal dates will be listed on the audition sheet that you fill out and you are able to mark exactly which ones you can and cannot attend.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ears are gauged. Would that be a problem when auditioning? I mean I can wear gauges that are skin colored and its hard to tell my ears are gauged. I don't want them to be like "he wouldn't make a good __insert_role_here__ because of his ears."

You mean your ears are stretched?

Gauge is an increment of measurement for metal ala the Jewelry you're wearing.

You don't "Gauge" your ears, you stretch them.

For my sixth year I will be auditioning with the "NOOBS", I missed the reunion audition while out of state. So any "NOOBS" and the other returning that will be at the audition today, Stop and say hi if you see me in line! If you have questions, hunt me down. Good luck to all, Be yourself and all will be fine.

What Im concerned about is it says to bring a head-shot and your resume. I know some said don't even bother but obviously they said it for a reason right?

Nope. Neither are necessary. The first thing they will do is take a picture of you. And they need no reference of your past to see whether your body is suitable for a particular role. As well as your personality being what it needs to be.

Without without either, your all good.

Honestly I think people look goofy coming dressed up all nice with a headshot.

What Im concerned about is it says to bring a head-shot

You would look funny dragging some poor guy in that you shot in the head.

Actually that is standard for an audition, BUT, only pertains to HHN when you are auditioning for one of the shows.

Edited by C_D

Good luck to all auditioning, and remember, please watch what you post about your role. If you want fellow scareactors to know where you are, best to PM them here or on Facebook.

Have fun, relax, bring water and snacks, and I look forward to scaring with some of you in October.

Jordan knows how to wait in style!

Wishing everyone auditioning today the best of luck! :D My interview is at 7:30, so I'll probably arrive around 7:15 or so, if you all see me, don't hesitate to say "hi"!

(Jordan and Bryan, glad to see you guys are at the front of the line, not that I expected anything less...thinking of you both!!!)

Break a leg, everyone!! :) I'm sure I'll be both slightly horrified and delighted as I walk past y'all into the lobby for my appointment later on this afternoon! Don't hesitate to say Hi if you see me - I'll be there about 5:15ish - red hair, black top, jean capris. :)

I can't wait to meet all you lovely people!!! I hope to be a part of the family by the time I report back!

Break a leg, everyone!! :) I'm sure I'll be both slightly horrified and delighted as I walk past y'all into the lobby for my appointment later on this afternoon! Don't hesitate to say Hi if you see me - I'll be there about 5:15ish - red hair, black top, jean capris. :)

I can't wait to meet all you lovely people!!! I hope to be a part of the family by the time I report back!

I'm thinking of you sweetheart and sending lots of positive vibes and good karma your way!!! (((HUGS!!!))) Best of luck to you!!! :D