HHN 16: What did you think?

The only SZ of Sweet 16 that I personally thought was lacking was Blood Masquerade...it was as if they tried to recreate the original Castle Vamypr and turn it into a SZ. The remaining three were all very well done in my opinion, particularly Harvest of the Souls.

• 2 weeks later...

Deadtropolis was definitely my fav Scare zone and the one I still remember the best. I really felt the urgency of the situation. We were also lucky enough to be there on a night that the Robosaurus show was going, and that was awesome to see!

Harvest of souls was also pretty fun, the little goblin dude kept scaring my sis! lol And I swear I see the Jack-O-Lanterns from the entrance to the zone every year, almost like an Easter Egg, their something fun to look for.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Deadtropolis: Zombie Siege was my favorite scarezone of the year. I thought it was executed very well.

Deadtropolis ruled! I think that might just be up there with the Midway as one of my favorite scare zones. I saw Robosaurus too, but I really thought that distracted from the atmosphere for me, just sort of seemed out of place

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...