Nightingales: Blood Pit

hunnylvr

Nightingales-Blood-Pit-1024x640.thumb.jpg.4a8af5314abf0cb66e669d3bfb7602a8.jpg

Ancient Rome is suffering its worst drought in centuries. The ruthless emperor has declared the gladiatorial games to continue nonstop until the rains return. The gruesome bloodshed of the games is horrifying enough, but then come the creatures.

As the blood soaks into the earth, the nightingales feed on the dead and dying. The nightingales are a grisly race of creatures that have been here since the dawn of time. You may think you’re familiar with their past feeding frenzies, but you haven’t seen them like this. You’ll try to survive alongside the gladiators as the ravenous nightingales tear into their victims and notice that fresh blood has come into their midst…

• Like 1
  • Love 6

They are going to finally get their due one more time since HHN 21 and their appearance at 25, it'll definitely be a terrifying house and which such an awesome concept, Gladiator eat your heart out lmao

1 minute ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

Really? Where else could it go?

I'm not sure either, I think Mike or Patrick tweet about it soon though,

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

Really? Where else could it go?

A parade bldg, a tent, a shrek. Those are the other options. 

Did you know the Coliseum is filled with underground tunnels?

*I’m running on 3 hrs sleep. Don’t ask me for hints right now. They’d confuse everyone, including me. 

EDIT: The word was Nightingale. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

A parade bldg, a tent, a shrek. Those are the other options. 

Did you know the Coliseum is filled with underground tunnels?

*I’m running on 3 hrs sleep. Don’t ask me for hints right now. They’d confuse everyone, including me. 

I'm expecting a lot of details, blood and claw marks on walls, nightingales on all sides feeding on the dead and jumping out of different areas, the anticipation is killing me lmao, but this i gonna be a really cool experience. :) from having Paris and zombies in the 80s with Dead Exposure and now this year going even further back in the past and experiencing The Nightgales terrifying reign on Rome, this is pretty sweet :)

Nightingales Blood Pit at Halloween Horror Nights

Imagine yourself transported back to Ancient Rome where a ruthless emperor reigns and gladiatorial games are put on for bloody entertainment. Add in bloodthirsty creatures and you’ll find yourself in the middle of Nightingales: Blood Pit – an all-new haunted house at this year’s HHN.

Here’s what you need to know about the next chapter in this fan-favorite original storyline of the nightingales.

Story

Ancient Rome is suffering its worst drought in centuries. The ruthless emperor has declared the gladiatorial games to continue nonstop until the rains return. The gruesome bloodshed of the games is horrifying enough, but then come the creatures.

The Nightingales

As the blood soaks into the earth, the nightingales feed on the dead and dying. The nightingales are a grisly race of creatures that have been here since the dawn of time. You may think you’re familiar with their past feeding frenzies, but you haven’t seen them like this. You’ll try to survive alongside the gladiators as the ravenous nightingales tear into their victims and notice that fresh blood has come into their midst…

• Love 4

Just now, StupidStupidDan said:

I'm hearing it will be in Sprung 1. The same location as Dead Exposure and Tomb of the Ancients.

Yeah that's what I've been hearing before and it just came to mind now, it's better place to fit it and it's perfect too because it makes me wonder what original they will put next to it in that area, I'll probably going into this house more times back there lol

• Mark M. changed the title to Nightingales: Blood Pit