Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

52 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Guess who’s back?

There were two "likes" for the first mention of "IT" and one of them wants to remain nameless. Haven't seen that before.

Maybe IT's something maybe IT's not.

2 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

So this is just for one year where Uni might be allowed to use WB properties?

If they were able to land a white whale like Conjuring or It, they better have as many rides open as possible--and sadly, they're going to have to make prices astronomical. Because otherwise, the crowds would make last year's crowds look like a local haunt. Could be much ado about nothing of course--member two months back when Alien was being teased for about a day?

I mean...when someone posts a photo of a Weyland Yutani truck, it's hard not to get squirmy.

34 minutes ago, Luigi18512 said:

Wasn't Emeric Belasco the guy who gave clues to people in 2010? I think one of the clues he gave was "Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war"

He also provided some quotes in 2011:

1) Do the thing you fear, and the death of Fear is certain.

2) A belief in a supernatural source of evil is not necessary; men alone are quite capable of every wickedness.

3) Pity is for the living, envy is for the dead.

Look carefully are #1.  There was a LOT of chatter asking why he capitalized the word "fear" 

• Like 3

It would turn my head biggly if Uni and WB collaborated on an event.

BTW, USH just announced Secret Life of Pets ride in 2020.   Funny that they talk about it being adjacent to Minion Mayhem (correct) and Super Silly Fun Land (not even close) when it's actually closest to Walking Dead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Frustrating. 

I’m one of a handful of people who can solve this riddle. It’s extremely “old school” and there’s probably only about 5 or 6 still active in the community who can solve it. 

I wouldn't go that far, as I have been following the event forever and a day. I just haven't gone as frequently as many of ya'll.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRobcat said:

Meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

I have no idea what anyone is talking about. 

I got nothin' but meow mix song. 

Might wanna check the inside universal forum lots of talk about a original house to be announced soon! Also a return of Nightingales!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheRobcat said:

Meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

I have no idea what anyone is talking about. 

I got nothin' but meow mix song. 

This sums up this place the last couple years. Everyone knows something but cant say what that something is so they give clues about clues. All very hush hush... Ive been going since 2006 and dont have a f**king clue what half this sh1t is...

On 4/9/2019 at 2:11 PM, zombieman said:

We finally get that Cujo house?

Another one Ive been calling for for years! One of Kings best!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

This sums up this place the last couple years. Everyone knows something but cant say what that something is so they give clues about clues. All very hush hush... Ive been going since 2006 and dont have a f**king clue what half this sh1t is...

I’m pretty new to the whole speculation thing. I’ve followed the websites since hhn 17 and finally went for my first time last year but I really enjoy how friendly and not toxic this community is and enjoy trying to piece together what the clues could mean!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, USHER6998 said:

As much as I love IT personally I don’t see HHN needing it this year. I feel like if anything they will try to get the conjuring while it is still popular enough to bring in crowds. I feel like IT is timeless and they can use it anytime WB isn’t using it (if they even ever do horror made here again) I do think that if they have to cut a house this year to bring a WB property over it will be ghostbusters since they can practically use that whenever. 

Is the Conjuring considered a mega-IP? I honestly didnt think it was that great. But do you think it would bring in ST type numbers at the park?

20 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

I’m pretty new to the whole speculation thing. I’ve followed the websites since hhn 17 and finally went for my first time last year but I really enjoy how friendly and not toxic this community is and enjoy trying to piece together what the clues could mean!

Nothing but good people around here.... there were a couple of bad apples but I think they left. They were hilarious as they would get mad about EVERYTHING. LOL

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Is the Conjuring considered a mega-IP? I honestly didnt think it was that great. But do you think it would bring in ST type numbers at the park?

Nothing but good people around here.... there were a couple of bad apples but I think they left. They were hilarious as they would get mad about EVERYTHING. LOL

Well I’m still in college right now and I know all my friends and peers lose their minds when there is a trailer for a new conjuring verse movie! Personally I don’t think they are that scary but I do think they would bring in the crowds maybe not to ST level but it would  definitely  surpass Trick r treat or Halloween 4 from last year. 

5 minutes ago, StupidStupidDan said:

Absolutely. Maybe not quite as big as ST, but definitely up there. 

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=conjuringfranchise.htm

Damn I didn't realize those movies brought in those numbers... but I'm 42... I'm old and out of the loop with anything cool...

although Im glad the fanny pack  is back!!!! LOL

For real though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2