Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

1 minute ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

I've been clamoring for a Nightingales sequel but this would be the next best thing.

Why not combined both? I mean that would be cool too, The Living vs. The Army Of The Dead and the Nightingales in the middle trying to cause more havoc and mayhem for the humans to try and win the battle and coming for us in the process too lol. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

SCP would be very Dead Exposure-ish.

Right? Imagine a room in The Statue's chamber where every time the lights flash he gets closer and closer! 

Actually, I'm fairly certain an SCP-themed haunt was set to open in Pennsylvania but it was shut down in the middle of production because they lost the funding. Please pick it up via HHN Universal!!!!! :(

Edited by nebulaexpress
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

Not to change the subject or anything but what is SCP?

It's kinda like an online catalog for the various anomalies that the fictional SCP Foundation (SCP standing for Secure, Contain, Protect) have gathered over the years. And the objects vary. A giant, unkillable lizard that hates mankind, Cain and Able, a statue that will kill anyone in the vicinity when you can't see it move, an old man who drags people into a hellish pocket dimension, a teddy bear that will use whatever it can find to make itself friends, there's a lot of stuff on the site. And it's not just anomalies, people also submit stories to build on the world - about the SCP Foundation dealing with other groups, who are even worse than the Foundation. Or possibly dealing with the problems with SCP employees - such as Dr. Bright, a reckless man who just so happens to own an SCP anomaly that enables him to switch bodies.

If they do make an SCP house, there will be a lot of potential.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

It's kinda like an online catalog for the various anomalies that the fictional SCP Foundation (SCP standing for Secure, Contain, Protect) have gathered over the years. And the objects vary. A giant, unkillable lizard that hates mankind, Cain and Able, a statue that will kill anyone in the vicinity when you can't see it move, an old man who drags people into a hellish pocket dimension, a teddy bear that will use whatever it can find to make itself friends, there's a lot of stuff on the site. And it's not just anomalies, people also submit stories to build on the world - about the SCP Foundation dealing with other groups, who are even worse than the Foundation. Or possibly dealing with the problems with SCP employees - such as Dr. Bright, a reckless man who just so happens to own an SCP anomaly that enables him to switch bodies.

Woah I’m extremely interested! Where can I learn more!

8 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

It'll most likely never happen, but here's to dreaming! I might write a mock treatment for an SCP house eventually. 

But anyway, I'm hoping to see Nightingales this year or next year! My first year was right after them in 2012 so I wanna see them in their OWN house/scarezone for the first time!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, nebulaexpress said:

It'll most likely never happen, but here's to dreaming! I might write a mock treatment for an SCP house eventually. 

off topic but if you do i can help out. i've writen about 3 treatments to various propeties, and i did a test treatment for a scp haunt a year ago. so if you need help, feel free to pm me or whatever.

k back to topic. WE NEED A NIGHTINGALES SEQUEL NOW!!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

off topic but if you do i can help out. i've writen about 3 treatments to various propeties, and i did a test treatment for a scp haunt a year ago. so if you need help, feel free to pm me or whatever.

k back to topic. WE NEED A NIGHTINGALES SEQUEL NOW!!

Yes! I would love to be able to experience nightingales!!!!!

So I think I know what hhn should do this year with its 5 IP and it kinda follows a pattern 
1. A TV show (ex. Stranger things, the walking dead, American horror story)
2. A classic movie (Ex. Poltergeist, the shining, the exorcist)
3. A cult classic (trick r treat, alien v predator, evil dead)
4. A slasher (Freddy v Jason, Texas chainsaw, saw) 
And finally a modern horror ( BLUMHOUSE)

Which makes me suspect 
Stranger things
Classic monsters or another classic
Killer klowns
Chucky
Blumhouse (happy death day, US) 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

So I think I know what hhn should do this year with its 5 IP and it kinda follows a pattern 
1. A TV show (ex. Stranger things, the walking dead, American horror story)
2. A classic movie (Ex. Poltergeist, the shining, the exorcist)
3. A cult classic (trick r treat, alien v predator, evil dead)
4. A slasher (Freddy v Jason, Texas chainsaw, saw) 
And finally a modern horror ( BLUMHOUSE)

Which makes me suspect 
Stranger things
Classic monsters or another classic
Killer klowns
Chucky
Blumhouse (happy death day, US) 

This is essentially what they've been doing for a while now, and the lineup you've chosen would make the most sense. 

But from what's been spoken about here and on Inside Universal by Legacy, this year might be pretty unpredictable, so who knows at this point. I'm just thinking of things I'd like to see haha. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nebulaexpress said:

This is essentially what they've been doing for a while now, and the lineup you've chosen would make the most sense. 

But from what's been spoken about here and on Inside Universal by Legacy, this year might be pretty unpredictable, so who knows at this point. I'm just thinking of things I'd like to see haha. 

I honestly thought my list was to predictable so the thought of this year being unpredictable is exciting!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

I honestly thought my list was to predictable so the thought of this year being unpredictable is exciting!!!!

Here's to hoping! I'm hoping "unexpected" means Shaun of The Dead or Anna and The Apocalypse. I have a soft spot for British zombie comedies, apparently!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

I had zombie land 2 on my wishlist!

That would be good too!

From what I understand though zombie costumes are like, not being used this year or something? At least on Hollywood... I'm not sure what's up with those things the Hollywood director said.

Someone feel free to correct my dumbass. 

Edited by nebulaexpress
  • Like 1

Im still clamoring over what Murdy said in a QnA a bit ago.

"Some things you wouldn't expect"

So vague and so mysterious!

Im waiting for him too pull some crazy rabbit out of his hat and everyone be like "HOLY SHIT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Im hoping for Gremlins, the fact that Murdy didn't disprove it makes me hopeful. And Spielberg is buddy buddy with Uni, so maybe? 

WB don't ruin this for me please :(

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, krazyhorrorkid said:

Im still clamoring over what Murdy said in a QnA a bit ago.

"Some things you wouldn't expect"

So vague and so mysterious!

Im waiting for him too pull some crazy rabbit out of his hat and everyone be like "HOLY SHIT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

Im hoping for Gremlins, the fact that Murdy didn't disprove it makes me hopeful. And Spielberg is buddy buddy with Uni, so maybe? 

WB don't ruin this for me please :(

im hoping for suspiria.

• Like 1

After going back into the parks after taking 4 months off. 

I think they will be doing something following suit of Hollywood of the universal classic monsters. 
 I know they had select stores that features merch, but now it's more wide spread and slowly taking over Terminator store. 
I think it would be great if we go back to 2009 and have 3 classic monster houses. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

After going back into the parks after taking 4 months off. 

I think they will be doing something following suit of Hollywood of the universal classic monsters. 
 I know they had select stores that features merch, but now it's more wide spread and slowly taking over Terminator store. 
I think it would be great if we go back to 2009 and have 3 classic monster houses. 

Yeah, I always wondered if we'd ever get the Universal House Of Horrors attraction from Hollywood to ours and have it a little more modified and hold a homage mostly to the Universal Monsters with other parts to Psycho and other classic films, but with the rumors of the next Universal park, I hope it means the House of Horrors attraction comes to true this time. :) I just hope whether the Universal Monsters maze comes this year or next year whatever the case is that it doesn't mean the end of seeing the monsters making more returns to the event. I mean to do it in the same vein they did Slaughter Sinema you know, the feeling was awesome going into the maze, same feeling I had with Silver Screams and the Hammer Horror style mazes of Frankenstein and Dracula and hopefully if they do the Universal Monsters maze if they have us walking through the moors I hope they would still use that effect of the Wolf Man above us walking around.

• Like 2