Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

12 hours ago, Ueeediot said:

"How about suggestion of some sort of IP that we could get for HHN29?"

Its almost mid January.  Are we not way past the selection stage of the game?

Here are the IPs I expect to see:

Given:

Stranger Things

Likely:

The Haunting of Hill House

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Probable:

Hellraiser

Happy Death Day 2U

Maybe:

Universal Monsters (I expect this more for 30)

Outside shots:

Child's Play

Any iteration of the Purge

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

Sure, they are using these test to use wear?  volcano bay... look at where that did. 

The interactive wands weren’t introduced until Diagon Alley opened in 2014. HU and LT 2013 were beta tests for the RFID technology as well as research into the psychology of immersive experiences.  

New tech at HHN has been, and always will be, beta testing for implementation on a wider scale. 

We are their beta testers and we pay for the privilege. 

If we see new tech this year, always consider its greater implementation. The 4th gate is coming as well as other changes to the park. New tech testing is always a possibility. 

21 hours ago, Legacy said:

Here are the IPs I expect to see:

Given:

Stranger Things

Likely:

The Haunting of Hill House

Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Probable:

Hellraiser

Happy Death Day 2U

Maybe:

Universal Monsters (I expect this more for 30)

Outside shots:

Child's Play

Any iteration of the Purge

Fortunately I really like Originals.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

besides talking about over ip. can we talk about our hopeful street that we get or street venue? 

Streets are a twee bit harder to suss out at this time. I think locations may stay the same. 

25 minutes ago, ZombieTaco said:

Greetings horror fans! Im new to this site and happy to find so many people obsessing on HHN!  Loving the speculation for next year.

Welcome! 

10 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

do we really have to do the Rick and Morty shit this year???? Ugh.....

The clue giver gets to choose the method of the clues. 

My convoluted method will have to be reworked. I tend to find connections to everything between everything and can easily spin off into a tangent. 

In case anyone hasn’t perused other forums and rumors that are already out there. 

My first clue if the rumor holds: You won’t be able to use your hands to count the number of houses. 

EDIT: I haven’t read this whole thread so ignore clue if already discussed here. 

I am so utterly confused with the clues. 

If I remember correctly the time-stop thing was in an episode with a titanic recreation? Are we getting Frightanic back or something?

And the second clue is from the pilot episode. No idea there. 

Edited by nebulaexpress

18 minutes ago, nebulaexpress said:

@mystiquephreeq Both!!! I edited it so say what I kind of think?

Both R&M clues are Legacy’s. I just yoinked the second from IU where he posted it. 

Frightanic was a great house, or should we call it houses?

Last year’s house number was easy to tick off using your hands. This year, you won’t be able to do that. 

Just now, mystiquephreeq said:

Both R&M clues are Legacy’s. I just yoinked the second from IU where he posted it. 

Last year’s house number was easy to tick off Using your hands. This year, you won’t be able to do that. 

Well the house number thing is pretty simple. I'm betting on 12 with 13 for 2020. 

As for R&M, that cold open is about Rick and Morty trying to disable a nuke and then literally destroying the world I believe? I don't believe Fallout would ever happen, but there's tons of Post Apocalyptic stuff to choose from. 

And as for the time-stop one, I have my money on Frightanic due to that being a Titanic-themed episode. Unless the time-stop is the hint. If that's the case IDFK. 

2 minutes ago, nebulaexpress said:

Well the house number thing is pretty simple. I'm betting on 12 with 13 for 2020. 

As for R&M, that cold open is about Rick and Morty trying to disable a nuke and then literally destroying the world I believe? I don't believe Fallout would ever happen, but there's tons of Post Apocalyptic stuff to choose from. 

And as for the time-stop one, I have my money on Frightanic due to that being a Titanic-themed episode. Unless the time-stop is the hint. If that's the case IDFK. 

I remember seeing something the other day of 29 having reflections of 22 and it seems like a long shot but maybe pen and teller return?

4 minutes ago, nebulaexpress said:

Don't try to connect the R&M clues to the theme or story in an episode. It is, usually, the line that is important. 

Also, there’s a hint from me in the reply you quoted. 

10 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Don't try to connect the R&M clues to the theme or story in an episode. It is, usually, the line that is important. 

Also, there’s a hint from me in the reply you quoted. 

Now I'm stumped. Time-stopping and a generic sentence about going somewhere with Rick. 

Also, is it possible to know whether the hint in your reply pertains to a house or house count? I'm assuming the latter but my overanalytical brain is taking everything as a clue now. 

Edited by nebulaexpress

1 minute ago, nebulaexpress said:

Now I'm stumped. Time-stopping and a generic sentence about going somewhere with Rick. 

Is it possible to know whether the hint in their pertains to a house or house count? I'm assuming the latter but my overanalytical brain is taking everything as a clue now. 

Going somewhere with rick the first thing i thought of was pin head bringing victims to hell.

Is it possible to know whether the hint in their pertains to a house or house count? I'm assuming the latter but my overanalytical brain is taking everything as a clue now. 

Unfreeze time could indicate event no longer 80's themed.

9 minutes ago, nebulaexpress said:

Also, is it possible to know whether the hint in your reply pertains to a house or house count? I'm assuming the latter but my overanalytical brain is taking everything as a clue now. 

My hint was both, actually. 

I’ll repeat:

7 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

My hint was both, actually. 

I’ll repeat:

I'm gonna assume you didn't just name one of the houses to me that easy, so maybe just a water or ship themed house. 

As for the count hint. I believe you just locked in 12. There's been 2 Frightanic houses, 10+2=12. (Long shot but I just had the eureka if this is right I'll be so happy)

Edited by nebulaexpress

I'm gonna assume you didn't just name one of the houses to me that easy, so maybe just a water or ship themed house. 

As for the count hint. I believe you just locked in 12. There's been 2 Frightanic houses, 10+2=12. (Long shot but I just had the eureka if this is right I'll be so happy)

Wasnt it apart of a house in hhn XX? Maybe 13 houses if they thought of it as a house to?