Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

Quick side-Q:  If your UOAP gets you food discounts during the day, do those discounts extend into dining at HHN?  For instance, do Preferred passholders get a 10% discount at Finnegan's or Richter's while attending HHN?  

4 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Just guessing but this could be hinting at the underwater original house possibly? 

I'm not being serious, but the little devil thing looks like it's floating - "We all float"?

Seriously, though, for some reason, this tweet brings Cthulhu to mind.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, zombieman said:

Quick side-Q:  If your UOAP gets you food discounts during the day, do those discounts extend into dining at HHN?  For instance, do Preferred passholders get a 10% discount at Finnegan's or Richter's while attending HHN?  

In previous years I've gotten the UOAP discount at Mel's Diner during HHN. As long as this year is like previous years I've attended you should get the discount at the usual places you do during regular operating hours.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zombieman said:

Yes you do get all the normal UOAP discounts in the park. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DocNiktMarr said:

I'm not being serious, but the little devil thing looks like it's floating - "We all float"?

Seriously, though, for some reason, this tweet brings Cthulhu to mind.

lol, that's one way you could think about it, honestly now that you mention it, it may not be true but it's definitely something that makes you wonder if this could be somewhat an hp lovecraft-esque inspired house you know, I'd really love to see them make an Lovecraft house and hopefully after using the effects like last year in the Scary Tales house, it's a definite that we will see those come to play in this house, should be really cool to see whatever is chasing us.

5 hours ago, Rikku said:

....tomorrow??? 

Wouldn't doubt it, they definitely have attracted a lot of peoples' attention with this tweet, it would be such a waste of a good opportunity not to release something tomorrow lol.

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Rikku said:

....tomorrow??? 

One can hope. 

I may have finally made a connection. I should have seen it awhile ago. I’ll have to wait for the announcement to confirm it, but it’ll be interesting if I’m right. 

There’s a movie that may have inspired the house. Not the obvious ones we’ve discussed, though. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, krazyhorrorkid said:

Anybody ever thought that the Underwater themed maybe a House adaptation of Dead Man's Warf? 

I love that Zone so much

Well the supposed name for the house is called Depths Of Fear as I would love to see them do something with Dead Man's Wharf in the same vein as they did with Bayou Of Blood, I think this house is sorta keeping that theme but in a different way maybe, it's like I said before where after they used the effects in Scary Tales in the Mermaid scene, I could see them doing something really cool with this house, I just hope they execute it right you know. 

• Like 2

Off topic but if anyone on this forum is at the event this year and sees two guys wearing “Nick and Jason’s Excellent Podcast” shirts come up to us and say hi and tell us you are from the forum. We decided we are going to have special gifts for forum readers since we have been enjoying this forum for a few years now. 

Edited by Hhnsophmore
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, krazyhorrorkid said:

Anybody ever thought that the Underwater themed maybe a House adaptation of Dead Man's Warf? 

I love that Zone so much

The Forsaken was the house version of Dead Man’s Wharf. 

In case I’m asleep when the announcement happens and my connection is correct (I had 2 hrs of sleep. I’m running a caffeine and crazy), here’s a quote:

”What happens if Jerry gets mad?”

4 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

The Forsaken was the house version of Dead Man’s Wharf. 

In case I’m asleep when the announcement happens and my connection is correct (I had 2 hrs of sleep. I’m running a caffeine and crazy), here’s a quote:

”What happens if Jerry gets mad?”

He hits Tom with a frying pan, is this a trick question?

18 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

He hits Tom with a frying pan, is this a trick question?

Well, what I heard was wrong.

The quote was from Sphere. It appears I heard wrong. I heard the house called an underwater Interstellar Terror. 

Sphere is, basically, an underwater Event Horizon. 

We have creatures, though. 

If you have a fear of water and what lies beneath, your skin will crawl with this new haunted house at Halloween Horror NightsDepths of Fear mixes all the elements of the unknown with underwater elements, monstrous creatures and a countdown to a disastrous fate.

Story

The workers of a deep-sea mining company have found themselves in a dire situation. They’ve delved too deep and encountered a parasitic race of creatures that turn out to be deadly. Panic ensues as you find yourself encountering infected miners and acidic creatures. The pressure builds as the self-destruct sequence counts down to the inevitable implosion of the facility. 

“Mouthbrooders”

As you venture further into the depths, you’ll encounter the creatures known only as the “Mouthbrooders.” Picture being trapped in a claustrophobic mining installation underwater with a countless number of these slithering monsters. Your worst nightmares will come to life as these fiends spew flesh-eating acidic eggs at human hosts, and you witness miners being driven mad by the infection.

• Like 2

Depths of Fear announced. This house sounded awesome! You're with an underwater mining corporation that has gone too deep and is now trapped with deadly acidic sea creatures. And to make matters worse, the self-destruct has been activated.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hhnsophmore said:

Off topic but if anyone on this forum is at the event this year and sees two guys wearing “Nick and Jason’s Excellent Podcast” shirts come up to us and say hi and tell us you are from the forum. We decided we are going to have special gifts for forum readers since we have been enjoying this forum for a few years now. 

Just discovered it recently, love the podcast and if I see you guys I'll make sure to say hi.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pingwun said:

Just discovered it recently, love the podcast and if I see you guys I'll make sure to say hi.

That’s awesome man.Thank you so much  Glad you listen and you like it. . Love hearing that. We already planned on recording an episode tonight so with this announcement we definitely will be. Would love to hear your feedback.