Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

Well hhn saves the studio because jaws was closed. Must go deep (under water). Traversing the abyss (still under water.) JAWS CONFIRMED! In all seriousness tho i have no clue lmao.  ACTUALLY what if saves the studios is universal monsters! No idea on 2 but 3 could be la llorona or the nun.

Edited by USHER6998

22 minutes ago, Luigi18512 said:

People made tweets that make alot of sense, like 1 being Universal Classic Monsters and 2 being Hellraiser.  Not sure about 3 though.

The Ifrit doesn’t randomly capitalize. Look at the second clue again. 

Speaking of, I think he forgot to capitalize something in the 3rd clue. Or maybe he just wanted to make it harder. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

The Ifrit doesn’t randomly capitalize. Look at the second clue again. 

Speaking of, I think he forgot to capitalize something in the 3rd clue. Or maybe he just wanted to make it harder. 

F T W T A L?  Am I missing something I’m so slow when it comes to hints

1 minute ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Grammar rules: You capitalize the start of sentences and proper names. In poetry, each line is a sentence. 

Guessing you’re getting at “The Abyss”. Apart from it being a James Cameron sci fi film, I’m still not getting the connection. I’m very slow today

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Guessing you’re getting at “The Abyss”. Apart from it being a James Cameron sci fi film, I’m still not getting the connection. I’m very slow today

Yea that’s the only thing I could figure out as well

So if universal monsters is a thing I really hope it’s like hollywood last year and we get that amazing slash theme with it!!!

1 hour ago, Drummanmatt said:

First line of that riddle should help with a connection. 

22 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Ifrit's clue 2 is about Hellraiser, I think. Leviathan is a dark god in that mythology. 

Leviathans have their own mythology. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

So somebody on IU said that it’s not la llorona or the nun. I’ve not watched the movies in years but what about the ring or the grudge?

Nope, those two have chances of being in Singapore or Japan's events than ours, I don't think we will see both those ips for a long while.

6 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

First line of that riddle should help with a connection. 

Leviathans have their own mythology. 

I honestly immediately went into Hellraiser because in Hellraiser II there is a Leviathan in Hellraiser II who has control of the Cenobites,  God of The Flesh and Lord Of The Labyrinth, almost made me think that Hellraiser be based on both Hellraiser and Hellbound: Hellraiser II, but definitely seems like it could be based on something else entirely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Grammar rules: You capitalize the start of sentences and proper names. In poetry, each line is a sentence. 

It doesn't have to be. There's plenty of creative license a poet can take.

I mean, "Howl" part 1 is one long sentence.

So with the first tweet out of the way, the other two seem like originals, with one of them supposedly mentioning the forementioned "Sea Creatures" and the other that could probably be about "tooth fairy" that could be tied to the codename drill it seems. It's hurting my brain at the moment because Tooth Fairy one reminds of The Dentist 80s film and making feel like Universal could be making their own original take on those films but that is off the table.

Edited by HorrorUnearthed

2 minutes ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

So with the first tweet out of the way, the other two seem like originals, with one of them supposedly mentioning the forementioned "Sea Creatures" and the other that could probably be about "tooth fairy" that could be tied to the codename drill it seems.

Personally I don’t see how a sea creatures house could be done but maybe if it’s a great house jaws could be possible one year?

Just now, USHER6998 said:

Personally I don’t see how a sea creatures house could be done but maybe if it’s a great house jaws could be possible one year?

Look at how they did the Mermaid scene in Scary Tales, the perfect effects right there are the only way they could get away it if they do one, as for JAWS, that would be interesting but every time that one always gets shut down although it has a perfect concept, I don't think they want to deal with another mechanical shark problem let alone putting a person in a shark costume chasing people lol that would just make a very cheesy house instead of scary one XD

Aside from what these tweets could be, the codename Chicken keeps reminding of House Of 1000 Corpses, if you don't know about Captain Spaulding's Tasty Fried Chicken, you definitely don't want his boot up where the sun don't shine lol, that's only sorta stood out for me on that ip coming to the event, I'm hoping fingers crossed if it comes and don't get it pulled. If it doesn't, I'd wouldn't mind, I've already experienced the maze elsewhere but it would just great to see HHN's style for it.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Look at how they did the Mermaid scene in Scary Tales, the perfect effects right there are the only way they could get away it if they do one, as for JAWS, that would be interesting but every time that one always gets shut down although it has a perfect concept, I don't think they want to deal with another mechanical shark problem let alone putting a person in a shark costume chasing people lol that would just make a very cheesy house instead of scary one XD

I wasn’t a fan of the mermaid scene last year but I hope they make a cool house nonetheless. I am kind of hoping it’s a tease to hellraiser tho.