Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

3 minutes ago, HHN Pro 2 said:

Dang... Nothing.

This is easily the most disappointing day in the history of my life lmao

do you guys think it is possible the announcement got delayed again because right at 6 Disney started releasing info on Disney Plus?

• Sad 5

29 minutes ago, Midnight Detective said:

If there was any question that House of 1000 Corpses wasnt coming - Rob Zombie announced Three From Hell will have an early fall release date

HoTC would be the "synergy" house--more on the line of the Blumhouses than Saw and H4 just because it's nowhere near as known as those two.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

So I feel really dumb but can you explain a “synergy” house?

A house that doesn't really have enough drawing power to be used in the advertising, but rather is there just to promote a new property. Basically its goal is not to draw people to the event, but rather to get people to go out and watch the movie/show/whatever. Fear Factor, Dead Silence, Doomsday, Thing prequel, Dracula Untold, Krampus, the Blumhouses...

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

A house that doesn't really have enough drawing power to be on the banner, but rather is there just to promote a new movie being released. Basically its goal is not to draw people to the event, but rather to get people to go out and watch the movie. Dead Silence, Doomsday, Wolfman, Thing prequel, Evil Dead remake, Dracula Untold, Krampus, the Blumhouses...

Alright that makes sense! Thanks for explaining!

So do we think tomorrow for an announcement or later next week?

Just now, Luigi18512 said:

Anyone else still waiting for them to announce something?

Im waiting till midnight atleast. I thought the sleep paralysis might be a tease for a late night announcement. probably wishful hoping but I feel the perfect nightingales announcement would be at midnight!

16 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

"Do you and the demon under your bed ever play footsie?" surely it is too late for an announcement tonight?

No. It’s never too late. 

Way back in 08, the full website reveal finally hit at about 12:30am. 

Has anyone checked any news sources? Occasionally, they’ll hold an announcement to give a news source an “exclusive”. 

I just escaped retail hell about an hour ago. I have no idea what's happening. Customers ate my brain. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

No. It’s never too late. 

Way back in 08, the full website reveal finally hit at about 12:30am. 

Has anyone checked any news sources? Occasionally, they’ll hold an announcement to give a news source an “exclusive”. 

I just escaped retail hell about an hour ago. I have no idea what's happening. Customers ate my brain. 

Im kinda feeling we get another tweet at 6am and a full on announcement at noon

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

Im kinda feeling we get another tweet at 6am and a full on announcement at noon

Possibly. 

HHN has found the way to unnerve me. That tweet is creepy. I don’t know why, but the weirdness of is apparently all the twitter team needed to make me uncomfortable. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Possibly. 

HHN has found the way to unnerve me. That tweet is creepy. I don’t know why, but the weirdness of is apparently all the twitter team needed to make me uncomfortable. 

It would be interesting if one of the original houses is based on sleep paralysis and demons and the point of the house is you cant "Wake up" and you have these crazy dreams. Heck could even be a 3d house possibly

18 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

It would be interesting if one of the original houses is based on sleep paralysis and demons and the point of the house is you cant "Wake up" and you have these crazy dreams. Heck could even be a 3d house possibly

Someone on IU mentioned a connection between sleep paralysis and the Nightingales. I don’t recall the connection and can’t seem to find it. 

But...

Succubi and Incubi would be the demons of sleep paralysis. I suppose the Nightingales could be classified as succubi. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Someone on IU mentioned a connection between sleep paralysis and the Nightingales. I don’t recall the connection and can’t seem to find it. 

But...

Succubi and Incubi would be the demons of sleep paralysis. I suppose the Nightingales could be classified as succubi. 

I saw the guy on IU i think he was referring to a soldier with sleep paralysis during the first house or something like that

Nevertheless, I'm very intrigued on if we are going to get the original house announcement today, whether it be based on the return of The Nightingales and supposed rumored Rome add in, makes me feel like Universal definitely taken inspiration from using Paris last year for Dead Exposure, if not bringing back that house, I'd love to see what they will introduce to us with this concept they have for this maze. Fingers crossed everybody :)

1 hour ago, Fearlessferret said:

This weekend is monster palooza. While I think Hollywood will get more announcements in think orlando will share at least one of those. Today or this weekend I have a good feeling it will be a surprise (not something we are expecting)

Hollywood and Orlando I heard have a couple ips together this year, I'm not sure, I mean things can change, but some of them could probably be obvious, the first one being Stranger Things. After Orlando has finally revealed the first ip maze, it's time for them to release the first original maze announcement.

7 hours ago, USHER6998 said:

I saw the guy on IU i think he was referring to a soldier with sleep paralysis during the first house or something like that

Edmund Clarke

8 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Possibly. 

They definitely kept us on our toes last night, my mind completely raced at many thoughts of originals, I mean of course many will look to the ips but its no doubt an original property whether being based on a new concept or returning of an oldie but a goodie.

Edited by HorrorUnearthed

24 minutes ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

They definitely kept us on our toes last night, my mind completely raced at many thoughts of originals, I mean of course many will look to the ips but its no doubt an original property whether being based on a new concept or returning of an oldie but a goodie.

Did you see their reply that mentioned a mirror?

I saw it this morning, and I want to yell at them! No mentioning mirrors unless it’s a clue!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Legacy said:

So, I was wrong on Pumpkinhead. To make it up to everyone, here's a replacement clue:

https://imgflip.com/gif/2yemyx

Ok this gives me a “possession” or “controlled via witchcraft” kinda vibe. So are we looking at something like the amityville horror? In that, the Dad gets possessed, so could also fit with the other replacement clue on IU i guess