Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

44 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

This sums up this place the last couple years. Everyone knows something but cant say what that something is so they give clues about clues. All very hush hush... Ive been going since 2006 and dont have a f**king clue what half this sh1t is...

I just assume every hint points towards a mashup house of true IP juggernauts Carnosaur, The Crawling Hand, Chopping Mall, Jack Frost 2, and Trapped Ashes. It usually fits. :p

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Insane24Se7en said:

But as The Seven,  what word(s) were you provided you that lead you to Mr. Belasco?

The word gives it away, it has been solved. The name chosen by the seven gives a hint on where to look. 

39 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

This sums up this place the last couple years. Everyone knows something but cant say what that something is so they give clues about clues. All very hush hush... Ive been going since 2006 and dont have a f**king clue what half this sh1t is...

There’s a contingent of community members who really miss the old slow build. Refreshing the website daily. Debating over what a single word or phrase could mean. Solving all the little clues and riddles thrown our way from A&D. That’s why the hints and riddles live on. Since the mysteries of 2008 is what drew me out of lurkdom, I fully admit I’m part of this contingent. 

Now, there’s another part to this: When the official clues and riddles died, we were privileged by individuals taking up the mantle to keep us entertained. Seriously, we used to canninbalize ourselves in an ever increasing destructive annual pattern when there wasn’t anything to distract us.

As those sources had to hide more and more to protect themselves, others took up the call. Proxies, if you will. There is now this fabulous game of telephone. They have to be hints and riddles to protect. Why do you think OrlandoVillian is gone from IU? Or at least hasn’t posted in forever? 

I’ll leave this with words from Our Mutual Friend  They weren’t as hard to find as I thought they would be:

Angels descend through the glittering gloom

Lustful and greedy, they flit room to room

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Yeah, it’s definitely a bizarre thing to witness/be a part of. Just endlessly dissecting worthless crap about a damn middle/upper class Halloween carnival. 

But here I am, keeping up with it, so God only knows what that says about me as a person...

jdzdVbw.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Forgot to reply to this part...

Remember the face of your father, and you may find what I believe is a source of inspiration. 

My dad is ugly as hell.... CUJO house confirmed!!!!!!!!!

I would love  CUJO house. That is the film my dad always says he is going to so the grandkids. They are all terrified of the movie and have never seen it.... LOL

I've heard (seen) some things that heavily implied there was something actually planned for today. Who knows there may still be. Or, maybe something big happened last minute that is causing them to reschedule again. Or maybe it was always planned for tomorrow in the first place. 

All I'm saying is, I don't think it was an April Fool's joke.

Just now, StupidStupidDan said:

I've heard (seen) some things that heavily implied there was something actually planned for today. Who knows there may still be. Or, maybe something big happened last minute that is causing them to reschedule again. Or maybe it was always planned for tomorrow in the first place. 

All I'm saying is, I don't think it was an April Fool's joke.

The trailer for star wars episode 9 is suppose to drop tomorrow and i feel like a original house announcement would get lost in all of that mayhem tomorrow. My prediction is probably sometime next week.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

I will say the website was very very slow 10 mins before the announcement was expected, so maybe it was technical issues? Think that’s happened before. 

interesting... Maybe there is still hopes for an announcement today after all!

4 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Forgot to reply to this part...

Remember the face of your father, and you may find what I believe is a source of inspiration. 

The Dark Tower?  Methinks not.  

Honestly, this hinting around again at the possibility of IT has me biting down on my tongue, so I don't scream out loud in my office.  I don't know WHY I allow myself this kind of hope.. it's true torture (hence the BDSM idea?).  I will completely lose my shit if they pull that off.  I mean COMPLETELY.

1 hour ago, hunnylvr said:

The Dark Tower?  Methinks not.  

Honestly, this hinting around again at the possibility of IT has me biting down on my tongue, so I don't scream out loud in my office.  I don't know WHY I allow myself this kind of hope.. it's true torture (hence the BDSM idea?).  I will completely lose my shit if they pull that off.  I mean COMPLETELY.

Yes. The Tower holds what I feel is an inspiration. Only an inspiration. Just like there is an inspiration for Run in The Running Man. 

All things serve the Beam. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

I was thinking late night announcement!

When they announced Stranger Things, they had said earlier we want HHN now. Then exactly one hour later they announced Stranger Things. So if they're doing the same... We could be getting an announcement in 30 minutes!

• Like 1