Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

1 hour ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Yeah I mean it'd be awesome to see Jordan Peele personally working with Universal to bring his ips to life, I think that could work but I feel like Universal already has things set in motion for this year's event and US is not included in it which is fine, the movie did very very well in the box office and it's given horror a new breath and new following and stuff, hopefully Universal will definitely do it somewhere down the line. :)

I 100% agree and can’t wait to see what universal throws at us! I think the house I want more then anything at the moment is universal monsters and maybe throw some other classic popular monsters like Norman bates and jaws! Prob never happen but would love to see it!

• Like 2

On 3/30/2019 at 7:44 PM, littlegreenghouls said:

I wish that  Seeds had more dessert feel. 
 They could had heaters..

I doubt we will ever get a house that increases the heat. Too much of a liability. Not the guests, but the scareactors. 

Besides the fact that makeup can be effected by heat, heat could make the scareactors lethargic and heatstroke is a real risk in Florida. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

I doubt we will ever get a house that increases the heat. Too much of a liability. Not the guests, but the scareactors. 

Besides the fact that makeup can be effected by heat, heat could make the scareactors lethargic and heatstroke is a real risk in Florida. 

That house was no make up like any, maybe black eyes. 
. Their outfits were sweat morph suits. 
 You know that  most of the a/c vents in these houses are focus on the guest area.. about under 40 % gets to Actors. 
 If they can do water effects, and mirrors. I think they can get a little heat.  We got flames in the past and only caught a tree on fire. 

5 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

That house was no make up like any, maybe black eyes. 
. Their outfits were sweat morph suits. 
 You know that  most of the a/c vents in these houses are focus on the guest area.. about under 40 % gets to Actors. 
 If they can do water effects, and mirrors. I think they can get a little heat.  We got flames in the past and only caught a tree on fire. 

The flames were outside the house. Heat was an issue in Disaster! and Jaws. Scareactors became ill from it. Adding heat creates a liability issue to Universal. 

No theme is worth making scareactors ill. 

• Like 5

Ok people lets get to work

If you’re looking for some fun
You can choose from 41

What awaits for this year’s fright?
The data is very light
So from my flames, I’ll arise
To remove a little guise

For now, we only know a day
Of when it is, they’ll have a say 
Undercover in this riddle
Rationed out, the pieces little

Each line hiding part of the clue 
Look very closely at the view 
Expect that you will be quite pleased
Visually, with how it’s teased
Echoing last year’s template
Not really sure what we’ll get

The ifrit

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Fearlessferret said:

Ok people lets get to work

If you’re looking for some fun
You can choose from 41

What awaits for this year’s fright?
The data is very light
So from my flames, I’ll arise
To remove a little guise

For now, we only know a day
Of when it is, they’ll have a say 
Undercover in this riddle
Rationed out, the pieces little

Each line hiding part of the clue 
Look very closely at the view 
Expect that you will be quite pleased
Visually, with how it’s teased
Echoing last year’s template
Not really sure what we’ll get

The ifrit

The 41 was already answered. There will be 41 nights of HHN this year. He tweeted that prior to the full date announcement 

There was another one:

1, 2

Pink and blue

The best I have for figuring out that one is:

He’s partially color blind, and was referring to 2 seasons of StrTh. The posters for StrTh always have a red/blue color scheme. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, USHER6998 said:

NOT A APRIL FOOLS JOKE!!! but I heard there is some speculation about a house of 1,000 corpses house this year and was wondering what everybody thinks about that?

Would love it.... awesome movie and visually SO much to work with....

1 hour ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Would love it.... awesome movie and visually SO much to work with....

One of my all-time favorite horror movies and would love to see it brought to the event for everybody to experience! Hollywood did one a few years back and it looked incredible!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ChildOfHorror said:

I’m kinda feeling 13 ghost for this year

Seeing how they did Cabin In The Woods, they could definitely do the side to side glass rooms with each ghost, definitely would be terrifying. I'd love to see House Of 1000 Corpses after how many times it's been done in Hollywood, I thought Rob didn't want to work with Murdy and Universal and wanted to do his own event which was really cool, I got to experience once when they came to Villa Park IL, definitely an awesome event but I think Rob realized how much energy and money and drive it takes to make those mazes, and hasn't done it since, hopefully it comes back and does a trilogy house, House of 1000 Corpses, The Devil's Rejects and the long-awaited third installment Three From Hell, I could see it being very promising.

17 hours ago, krazyhorrorkid said:

Welp, Mark Hamill is Chucky now...

Orion really trying to make sure people like that film lmao, I mean Mark Hamill definitely is filling some big shoes but after seeing the man putting some good impressions especially for The Joker, I'd definitely give the film the watch, it could probably change my mind but I'm not quite sure.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Orion really trying to make sure people like that film lmao, I mean Mark Hamill definitely is filling some big shoes but after seeing the man putting some good impressions especially for The Joker, I'd definitely give the film the watch, it could probably change my mind but I'm not quite sure.

Mark Hamill doesn’t do impressions. He does voices. He IS the Joker, and has been since the 90s.

• Like 6

House of 1,000 Corpses would work considering that 3 Days From Hell is supposed to be out this year. Plus the carnival idea with a Captain Spaulding would be fitting for a icon-less year to help fill that void. 

Killer Klowns will happen. Other IPs is likely to probably not... purge or walking dead no. Purge will be back either way it’s universal. 

Chucky would be fine for a house but it would be more align to 2009’s version. But unlikely... but i wouldn’t be surprised. 

Originals... Slaughter Sinema will probably come back, and some newbies. The theme is probably either 80’s revamped or all over the place. I know right before the event is done.. we will have a 2020 sneak peek which would make us feel like a kid on Christmas morning.

2020’s event shines with some IPs and a bunch of tributes from other events and chance gets hotter lol. 

• Like 2

HHN 28 was my first year going and I would love to see a yearly Slaughter Sinema even with one or two "reruns" of past movies. One of the nights I went there was a 5 minute line to go through the maze and I got to go through completely alone with no crowd and it was simply amazing. 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2019 at 7:10 AM, mystiquephreeq said:

The flames were outside the house. Heat was an issue in Disaster! and Jaws. Scareactors became ill from it. Adding heat creates a liability issue to Universal. 

No theme is worth making scareactors ill. 

Might've been a reason 4/6 houses in the Jaws queue (not counting the years when Jaws was closed) were poorly received.

Saws N Steam looked pretty damn awesome, though.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95