Halloween Horror Nights 29 Speculation

Mark M.

4 hours ago, Legacy said:

"Treatment" isn't a clue. It's the write-up for a house/zone.

Saying Orlando is "ahead of the game" is based on old rules. The event is starting earlier than ever and, if there are 12 houses this year, starting house 7 now may put them right on schedule or a little behind.

Well, given that you and OrlandoVillian are saying two completely different things, who knows? All part of the fun.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95

20 minutes ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Well, given that you and OrlandoVillian are saying two completely different things, who knows? All part of the fun.

Yeah, it's always good to be guessing you know, I can't wait for which coast throws something out first, I hope it is us like last time and it is an original like how they did for Dead Exposure, give us a tease the night before you know and then give us the announcement the next day or something. I don't think any of us are in any rush to see them put out stuff already, it's totally understandable how things are going for both coasts making the events happen, it should be really cool. 

1 hour ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Given that Aiello said they’ve just started the treatment for House 7, one must wonder how someone could have 10 codenames. Not saying it’s impossible, but the number of people with access to that type of information is smaller than it would be if all the treatments were complete. It would be much easier to trace a leak. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, sororitysacrifice said:

Fair enough to everyones' responses! Guess I let wishful thinking get the best of me :lol: Just wondering for someone who is relatively new to the HHN world, when do announcements for Orlando start popping up? Late march? April?

Well since they are starting early this year, I'm guessing we might have something maybe in February because or hopefully late January with a little hint or construction pics or some codename of some sort but if not, maybe February might be the start of an announcement and going on from there. 

On 1/17/2019 at 6:53 PM, Fearlessferret said:

Getting pumped with QA (hollywood) 

Quotes 

Announcements sooner than we think

Acquired an IP they've had their eyes on for a while

Getting a maze we've all been waiting for 

No walking dead zombies

No scare zone plans

Brand new ips to the event

Conjuring not happening 

Potentially a maze based on a lesser known favorite like trick r treat "some you might not even be thinking of"

A maze with snow

Properties 15-20 years old appearing

No 5 nights at Freddie's

No freddy or jason

No 3d house

IP they’ve had there eyes in for a while- Hellraiser, maze we’ve all been waiting for- It, lesserknown favorite/snow- 30 Days of Night, 15-20 yrs old- Killer Klowns or Chucky. Just my predictions!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sororitysacrifice said:

Fair enough to everyones' responses! Guess I let wishful thinking get the best of me :lol: Just wondering for someone who is relatively new to the HHN world, when do announcements for Orlando start popping up? Late march? April?

Soon

(Had to do it!)

In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be surprised by a February announcement. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BoSoxFan1022 said:

If they’re doing Stranger Things 2, will they announce that first, just because everyone knows it’s coming.

I don't doubt that Stranger Things will be announced first, if anything, Universal might use the same format what did they did last year but set up abit differently, Stranger Things was announced in April last year, that same month, Dead Exposure got announced, so we might get one announcement being ip and the next would be original. Of course they need to get the first announcement as an ip to get people hyped up as well and well since Stranger Things and Netflix have already put out enough material to represent the third season, I don't think Universal wants to miss out on the opportunity to get upcoming fans to come to the event you know. 

15 hours ago, BoSoxFan1022 said:

IP they’ve had there eyes in for a while- Hellraiser, maze we’ve all been waiting for- It, lesserknown favorite/snow- 30 Days of Night, 15-20 yrs old- Killer Klowns or Chucky. Just my predictions!

Well It I think is on both coasts' big list of ips they've wanted to bring, 30 Days Of Night the movies are very interesting, the Graphic Novels I love and would love to see the ip come to the event in the near feature or if they can't, an original that could give it a good tribute. Killer Klowns, I feel might go to them as a scarezone while for us it'll be a house but who knows. As for Chucky, Chucky is kinda up there with Freddy, Jason, Leatherface and Michael, where they've kinda been used abit too much that it could be predictable or you'd want something new to the event, I didn't mind seeing Chucky last year, the zone was really cool but I preferred Killer Klowns better because it's something I always wanted to come to the event and it delivered in a big way, with the costumes and signature spots the klowns do in the film, it was an awesome homage, hopefully they give Chucky a rest and bring another ip that deserves some light in the event. 

12 hours ago, mystiquephreeq said:

Soon

(Had to do it!)

In all seriousness, I wouldn’t be surprised by a February announcement. 

I was waiting for someone to do it XD ah at least we don't have to wait for a timer on the website this time lmao and yeah I mean the way they have things set up right now, if they wanted to start early, I could seeing them catching us by surprise for February because if anything, there's also another film coming in February, and I wouldn't doubt it coming to the Horrors Of Blumhouse Maze for the sequel lol, unless it's goes to Hollywood and we get something in its placement but if they do how they did last year, I could see Stranger Things announced and something original and maybe Blumhouse or something they want to get out of the way. 

• Like 1

Who ever said we were getting 10 houses again? 
  I mean last time we got 9 house we went back  for four year straight.. I mean the only thing is up. 
 we could used the blue man group soundstage spot again. 
  I just wish we could do both parks because not only is extra job which I enjoy, but it would space out the crowd for bit.
 they could close soft close part of the park early so they that over nights people and security could start clearing the park. 
  Maybe the  Jurassic park or marvel could finish up at midnight. 
 they could do like the Hollywood side closing their terror tram early.. 
 they won't tho.. cause their isn't any regular complains except internal within park services good valid complains. 

21 hours ago, BoSoxFan1022 said:

If they’re doing Stranger Things 2, will they announce that first, just because everyone knows it’s coming.

Yeah if they do it this year, it will definitely be the first announcement for hype. 

Its crazy how busy the park has gotten these past few years. I remember when the longest wait for a house was 90 min. Now it makes me cherish my express pass every time I go. ST and other IPs are what’s causing the crowds and I don’t see them having a year without a big IP again. Eventually I’m assuming they will open both parks for the event because it will be too unbearable in one park. 

Sorry for the crowd rant. Thinking of ST just makes me think of the crowds. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2019 at 8:26 PM, BoSoxFan1022 said:

I'm hoping The Thing :) fits a lot of those.

And one house might fit multiple of those

1 minute ago, Fearlessferret said:

I'm hoping The Thing :) fits a lot of those.

And one house might fit multiple of those

If we get the original The Thing as a house I will be okay with every other IP being a Blumhouse property. 

The original The Thing is my favorite film of all time 

12 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

Welp guess who just happened to return lol, what could this mean? 

I just googled pink and blue and it gave me a movie "Pink and Blue, Colors of Hereditary Cancer"
I really have no clue if this is a hint towards a Hereditary house. Haven't seen the movie. 

No clue what the rhyme will lead to... talk about the most weird hint ever

12 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

i know this is going to sound weird, but Pink Floyds The Wall. the reason why is ¨Goodbye Blue Sky¨ was a song they did, it was in ¨the wall¨ album, and it was the first song in the side 2 of the album.

16 hours ago, OhHaiInternet95 said:

*Hers

Poster on Inside Universal, says that as of right now there’s 10 houses in the same locations.

The poster in question hasn’t posted since Aiello’s House #7 treatment tweet. At least, hadn’t the last time I was on IU. 

13 hours ago, HorrorUnearthed said:

The background for the Bone image on the HHNO website is kinda blue and pink. That’s all I got. Have no idea how that would connect, though. 

38 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i know this is going to sound weird, but Pink Floyds The Wall. the reason why is ¨Goodbye Blue Sky¨ was a song they did, it was in ¨the wall¨ album, and it was the first song in the side 2 of the album.

I thought of the sky in Stranger Things, Pink sky in the real world and the blue sky in the upside down. Though, The Wall from Pink Floyd would make an awesome maze lol. 

9 minutes ago, mystiquephreeq said:

The poster in question hasn’t posted since Aiello’s House #7 treatment tweet. At least, hadn’t the last time I was on IU. 

The background for the Bone image on the HHNO website is kinda blue and pink. That’s all I got. Have no idea how that would connect, though. 

Yeah but I think he's referencing Stranger Things, I mean it could mean something else because I also thought of Killer Klowns From Outer Space as well. 

54 minutes ago, USHER6998 said:

This might be a dumb question but has HHN ever made a house on The Hills Have Eyes?

It's all good, they never made a maze, I thought they did with Dungeon Of Terror Retold at HHN 16 as like a homage but that was a different story and maze entirely.

1 hour ago, mystiquephreeq said:

On 1/18/2019 at 2:37 PM, mystiquephreeq said:

Given that Aiello said they’ve just started the treatment for House 7, one must wonder how someone could have 10 codenames. Not saying it’s impossible, but the number of people with access to that type of information is smaller than it would be if all the treatments were complete. It would be much easier to trace a leak. 

Im also a member of IU and since she hasent post since leads me and my friend(also a member of IU) to believe she’s a joker. Also @mystiquephreeq is right if Aiello said himself they our just starting on house 7 it makes no sense she has all 10 code names already. Plus Legacy seems to lead us to believe they will be 11/12 houses. 

2 hours ago, themazethinker said:

Game of Thrones confirmed! Going beyond “the wall” to see the army of the dead and the white walkers.