HHN Music Discussion

Another awesome bit of music I noticed from a video from this year is that they are using the same eerie music again for the pumpkin area as last year. It gave me goosebumps hearing it again. I loved that so much last year and was never able to get a good recording of it. I guess I shall have to try again this year. Anyone have that music recorded?

Yeah if I can't find/figure out what that pumpkin music is this year I will try and pull out the big guns to find out. Right now I am obsessing over the Apocalypse music as well as the second track besides the Halloween Theme being used in Lights Camera. It is the same track that was being audio tested at the arch before the event opened. I know I have heard it before somewhere.

D~

I remember hearing that, but that wasnt it. It was another song.... Def. Rock though..... Cant wait to start building the list for this year

There are a few tracks being played, we heard a Disturbed track (forget the name right now) and Voodoo Child (Slight Return) by Jimi Hendrix. All were mixed with some kind of Child's Play/Chucky sound bytes.

There are a few tracks being played, we heard a Disturbed track (forget the name right now) and Voodoo Child (Slight Return) by Jimi Hendrix. All were mixed with some kind of Child's Play/Chucky sound bytes.

it was more a faster beat rock, almost like something youd hear in a zombie movie, and it was played right outside the house before you go in. I wish they would display music information on the house logos at the beginning of the Que

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a variable amount of cd's from HHN's 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 19. I will post them in a seperate thread when I get around to doing them (I have 500 some disney audio discs I am editing information on), so all my Disney, HHN and Universal audio discs are mixed up on 6 100cd spindles, so whatever disc I pull up next, gets edited for information. And I will be working with Dusty, Reaper and others this year again for the music identities for HHN 20 (which I will create cd's for) when the site opens up with some new audio :) !! I look forward to sharing anything I might have, I even have audio clips from the websites :) !! Lemme know if I could do so. But like I said it may not be for a while!

Hi guys and girls.

I am slowly but surely making my way back to Halloween Horror Nights and I found my music list from last year.

Apocalypse Scarezone:

The Hunt by Midnight Syndicate from The Dead Matter.

A Knife In The Dark From Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Rings

Lights Camera Hacktion

Rocky Mountains from The Shining

Hello Adam by Charlie Clouser from Saw

Halloween Theme by John Carpenter

Theme From The Thing

Lauries Theme from Halloween

War Of The Living Dead:

Washington Post March

Thunderer

Stars And Stripes Forever

All by John Phillip Sousa

*There could very well be more of JPS marches so there may be more added later

Speeches:

Franklin Delano Roosevelt:

excerpt from Fireside Chat On The Fall Of Rome (1944)

Containment:

His Prescription...Pain from the Planet Terror Soundtrack

Lake Area:

Factory Of Masks by Dan Shulte from the Halloween Returns To Haddonfield convention soundtrack

Chucky House:

Outside:

Freak On A Leash by Korn

Welcome To The Jungle by Guns and Roses

Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne

Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix

Stinkfist by Tool

Indestructable by Disturbed

Monkey Business by Motley Crue

Inside:

Theme From Childs Play by Matt Fink from Horror Movie Madness

Silver Screams:

Dementia Macabre by Verne Langdon (Organ Music)

Left For Dead from The Original Soundtrack To My Bloody Valentine

Don't Stop Me Now by Queen

Theme From The Thing

The Pit from The Soundtrack to Army Of Darkness

3am Knock from the Strangers Movie Score

Let's All Go To The Lobby

The Spawning:

B.C. Blood by Mark Snow from the X-Files movie Score

Frankenstein:

The Charge by Vangelis from the OST of Alexander

Dracula:

Ascension from Bram Stokers Dracula.

Saw:

Shithole from Saw III

Hello Zepp from Saw

Jigsaws Lair from Saw II.

Leave It To Cleaver:

I Get A Kick Out Of You by Frank Sinatra

Streamline Suzie by The Beau Hunks

Teeter Totter by The Beau Hunks

*There may be one or two more Beau Hunks songs from the CD "On To The Show:The Music Of Hal Roach" inside the house. They all sound very similar.

Bill and Ted: (In no particular Order...yet and incomplete)

Pre-Show:

Don't Trust Me by 3Oh3

Gives You Hell by The All American Rejects

Beggin by Madcon

Family Reunion by Saliva

Main Show

Supermassive Black Hole by The Muse

Right Round by Flo-rida

Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas

Billie Jean by Michael Jackson

Pokerface by Lady Gaga

Don't Stop Believing by the Cast of Glee

Nessaja by Scooter

I'm On A Boat (Ship) by The Lonely Island featuring T-Pain (Star Trek Version)

Single Ladies by Beyonce

We Made You by Eminem

Let It Rock by Lil Wayne and Kevin Rudolph

Use Somebody by The Kings Of Leon

I never really got the chance to finish this list and as always these lists are never truly complete and can be added to at any time.

Edited by dkrfla

• 4 weeks later...

Mark,

Luke has identified another track used at HHN 14. This track was used in the Caretaker area in the "Horror Nights Nightmares," haunted maze:

Among The Ruins

Midnight Syndicate

Realm of Shadows album

Mark,

Luke has identified another track used at HHN 14. This track was used in the Caretaker area in the "Horror Nights Nightmares," haunted maze:

Among The Ruins

Midnight Syndicate

Realm of Shadows album

Thanks. Added it.

At Halloween Horror Nights 17, they featured the song Flashing Lights by Kanye West. I believe it was in the house with the new drug: A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers. If it wasn't (I'm pretty sure it was) then it was PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays. Whichever house it was, it was in the opening room where a big bright coil lit up and then made it nearly impossibly to see.

At Halloween Horror Nights 17, they featured the song Flashing Lights by Kanye West. I believe it was in the house with the new drug: A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers. If it wasn't (I'm pretty sure it was) then it was PsychoScareapy: Home for the Holidays. Whichever house it was, it was in the opening room where a big bright coil lit up and then made it nearly impossibly to see.

I would never would expect that Universal would put a Kayne West song in a HHN house especially to my favorite house of that year... Are you sure? Did you see a white tent that you walk into the start of the house where there is a tile hallway filled with fog? Any evidence or proof not saying your wrong or anything because i totally forgot the soundtrack for that house it's a long time...

I would never would expect that Universal would put a Kayne West song in a HHN house especially to my favorite house of that year... Are you sure? Did you see a white tent that you walk into the start of the house where there is a tile hallway filled with fog? Any evidence or proof not saying your wrong or anything because i totally forgot the soundtrack for that house it's a long time...

Right now I have nothing more than my best friend and I's memories, but I'll try to find it in a Youtube video. It wasn't the whole song, just the beginning of it where they say flashing lights over and over with that beat in the background.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome to this year's Halloween Horror Nights Website Music Forum. Dusty or Cody usually start this up, but I figured I would start up this year! :)

The music heard on the page with the lantern:

Secret Chamber - Midnight Syndicate - Dungeons & Dragons

This list shall be updated as more music comes up and is identified!

Luke

Edited by HHNFreak2006

• 4 weeks later...