HHN Music Discussion

The Halloween Horror Music Database, is online now. First I'd like to thank Dusty (Dkrfla) for compiling these lists, along with a number of others over at the Vault for there continued support of finding what is what.

If you have any additions, corrections, or other missing years feel free to talk about and post them here. This is the forum to discuss all HHN related music and themes.

Hope everyone enjoys this little addition.

In year 2006 in the Deadtropolis:Zombie Siege scarezone the track that is playing though out the area is:

Puritania - Dimmu Borgir

Nice, thanks. Added it to the list. Dusty was nice enough to send me a list for HHN 18, so I'll be working on that to get it online.

I've added 30 second sample's to the HHN 18 list, through Amazon.com. This is just to test out, and if all works good I will add them to the other lists. The songs that don't have a sample just means Amazon has no preview for them.

Just click on the little red "play" button next to the song, and open it with your favorite music player (it's a .m3u link). I use Winamp myself, but I'm sure Media Player and others alike will work also.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's another addition to the HHN 18 list:

- Into the Forest Deep - from the Midnight Syndicate's 'The Rage' OST Album.

This piece was used along the back bridge and the complete Ammityville area where the games are.

Listen to it here: http://www.horrornightscollector.com/playerinfo.html

Thanks. I couldn't get the player to work over there for some reason, I'll have to try it again.

• 4 weeks later...

I dont know if you are keeping track of music and tracks used for the websites but I've confirmed 2 tracks to add to your list used for the 2008 website.

1- The music on the old HHN 18 Page (where u heard "Bloody Mary" 3times and the mirror cracks with her scream)(which the page has been changed when the event opened)!!

The music is called "Inside The Scarab" from Midnight Syndicates Dead Matter: Cemetery Gates Album!!

2. The background track for the Legendary Truth website is from the same album Dead Matter: Cemetery Gates and is called "The Revenants"!

=====================

Original find is credited to 'Luke'

=====================

• 2 weeks later...

For the past 5 months I've been searching for the song used throughout the park during Reflections of Fear. Thanks to mz_'s organized music list of past years events I have found it. The theme to Salem's Lot by Christopher Gordon & Lisa Gerrard. Now I can burn my first Volume of Halloween Horror Nights music.

Edited by NightlifeMike

Here's another one: Horror Nights 16 - Robosaurus Show --> 'Call it a Night' from the 'Land of the Dead' OST on which the whole scarezone was loosly based on.

What I wanna know is the all the different tracks that they used for all the Horror Nights 18 Media videos. Please post if anybody knows.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This track is heard throughout the house, "Reflections of Fear" :

Musical Offering, BWV 1079: Sonata a 3 - I Largo - Karl Münchinger & Stuttgarter Kammerorchester

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone.

Once again I will be joining the quest for the music of Halloween Horror Nights 19! I will be posting lists as we compile them on HNN, the Vault as well as Chainsawwolf. I am impartial as far as the boards go as I like them all but if you happen to see a HHN music discussion on any other boards that I may not frequent please let me know. The idea is to compile the best list possible and share them with all who follow our strange obsession! Looking forward to seeing you all this year.

Saw huh? Hmm....interesting

Dusty

Edited by dkrfla

Here's another one: Horror Nights 16 - Robosaurus Show --> 'Call it a Night' from the 'Land of the Dead' OST on which the whole scarezone was loosly based on.

What I wanna know is the all the different tracks that they used for all the Horror Nights 18 Media videos. Please post if anybody knows.

You know I never was able to identify that track from Robosauraus and I loved it. Since it's not available for download I guess I am going to have to buy the soundtrack. I tell ya record companies get more money from me for HHN's music than I can afford.

D~

You know I never was able to identify that track from Robosauraus and I loved it. Since it's not available for download I guess I am going to have to buy the soundtrack. I tell ya record companies get more money from me for HHN's music than I can afford.

D~

Hi Dusty, Good to see ya around, and look for toward to doing some houses together again this year! That is a good question about the Robosaurus music, I wouldn't mind having that myself!!

Take it easy buddy!

-Mike

Hi Dusty, Good to see ya around, and look for toward to doing some houses together again this year! That is a good question about the Robosaurus music, I wouldn't mind having that myself!!

Take it easy buddy!

-Mike

Hey Mike good to see you man! I will let you know when I get that track and I will make sure you get a copy! Looking forward to seeing you and Sherry<sp> at this years event!

D~

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering where this discussion forum got shifted to. So in addition to my normal playlists on my mp3 player I have started a HHN 19 one. I have had to use my imagination because there isn't much out there yet but heres whats on it so far:

Website Music - My longer mix from source music

Let Go (Zepps Theme) from Saw 4

Childs Play Theme

Dracula (Original Theme) by James Bernard

Frankenstein (Original Theme) by Orlando Symphony Orchestra

The Howling Theme by Pino Dinaggio.

Hopefully I can get some of the score to The Wolfman movie soon!

D~

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

I posted this over at the Vault but it applies here as well:

If all goes well I should be making my first trip to the event a week from tonight. I have seen a few videos from preview and thus far not much luck identifying music. The only two songs I have so far based on reading posts is "Supermassive Black Hole" by Muse and "Pokerface" by Lady Gaga from the Bill and Ted show. The arch music in the video sounds like something from the soundtrack to "The Strangers" movie but I have to go back and listen to the score a few more times to be sure. I am not sure with the Julien video playing now if that music is still being used.

And if anyone can get us any recordings audio or video of scarezone music or house music or any other park music during HHN we would greatly appreciate it. I am not encouraging or condoning videotaping in the houses. Always be respectful of others...scareactors and guests alike and like Jigsaw says...you must follow the rules.

D~