HHN Music Discussion

The song that used to be in the background of the teaser page was a song called "Building the Carnival" that was originally written for Halloween Horror Nights 17 by Midnight Syndicate but has never been released. i do however have a copy of it if anyone really wants it. The thunder effects were added later and on a seperate track.

D~

The song that used to be in the background of the teaser page was a song called "Building the Carnival" that was originally written for Halloween Horror Nights 17 by Midnight Syndicate but has never been released. i do however have a copy of it if anyone really wants it. The thunder effects were added later and on a seperate track.

D~

Uh . . . yeah! Upload it!

D~

Of course Dusty is right. I totally forgot they used that. It has a similar underlying beat as Army of the dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2caA358MSX0

• Like 1

Of course Dusty is right. I totally forgot they used that. It has a similar underlying beat as Army of the dead.

Well, in your defense, if you go to enough haunts and hear enough of their music, it starts to blend a little bit. :) Personally, I can tell you when it's Midnight Syndicate, but which song is used specifically? Generally not. A lot of it starts to sound similar, unless it's a specific tune, or it's the track that very heavily "borrows" from the main theme of a certain spook-filled mansion at a nearby park.

Trust me sometimes especially after you are sitting up half the night trying to identify maybe a fragment of a song from a bad recording a lot of the Midnight Syndicate as well as Nox Arcana music does start to sound alike. I know this from experience! :) Oh and you can move all this to the music speculation section if you'd like :)

Edited by dkrfla

Or sometimes when your just sitting at home listening to Nox Arcana and Midnight Syndicate albums and you come across a track that sounds familiar, then you go crazy by pulling all your HHN sources to find a match you've been looking for, for ages. It does all sound the same! As far as the website goes, most the music through-out the past years have tested our hearing skills (HHN 2009 mostly) when they rapidly speed up or slow down certain songs *Looks back at the 2009 website and laughs*. LOL, I think this is why well all enjoy doing this each haunt season, I would have to say it's unique, were the ONLY HHN Website that does this and let's keep it that way. I enjoy everything music dealing with HHN, Universal (which I have now a pretty complete list of most the area music and attraction music up-to-date) and Disney (Disneyland/Walt Disney World). We will continue our work on these listings until the cease of HHN (which I hope never, EVER happens). Bring on the HHN season and keep checking those threads for updates, it's a bit slow right now, but next month will be kicked into High Gear for music listings. I enjoy working with everyone and will continue to work with you as each event comes and goes.

Luke

• 10 months later...

Not sure how long this has been like this, but noticed it while I was updateting my Spotify playlists...... ON the HHN 22 it lists Run DMC featuring Aerosmith with the song title Complete Control. Then it's followed by The Clash song tiltle Complete Control. I am assuming the Run DMC is actually supposed to be Walk This Way since that was the only song to feature Aerosmith.

• 8 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...