HHN Music Discussion

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark,

HHN 17: Jack's Carnival of Carnage main show..........

1. Intro by Korn (Untitled Album) - its the music heard in the beginning of the show, with the girl and cop.

2. Be a Clown - Gene Kelly & Judy Garland (Musical Wonderland Album) - its the music heard when jack pains Zac Effrons face as a clown.

• 2 weeks later...

Hiii :D:D

Probably noone has talked about this for a long time or have just not looked for them

if anyone wants to know the songs from the path of the wicked played in the main scarezone were;

Bregna 2415

The Relical and keeper

The Cherry Orchard

Una flux

all from the aeon flux soundtrack

what sound effects did they use in that i can't tell if they are monkeys or jungle animals?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

...Chucky House:

Outside:

Freak On A Leash by Korn

Welcome To The Jungle by Guns and Roses

Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne

Voodoo Child by Jimi Hendrix

Stinkfist by Tool

Indestructable by Disturbed

Monkey Business by Motley Crue...

Dusty, surely Monkey Business was by Skid Row and not Mötley Crüe?

I think I hit a tag for Disorientorium in 2004. Its definately a piece of Carnival of Souls by Verne Langdon, but a Merry Go Round style version (and it sounds sped up and wierd). I am gonna keep following this, does anyone know a site I can hear pieces of an album so I can match it and maybe edit it. Thanks!

I think I hit a tag for Disorientorium in 2004. Its definately a piece of Carnival of Souls by Verne Langdon, but a Merry Go Round style version (and it sounds sped up and wierd). I am gonna keep following this, does anyone know a site I can hear pieces of an album so I can match it and maybe edit it. Thanks!

Anything that garners more Verne Langdon is aces by me. Where do you hear it? I can lend an ear.

Mae

Carnival of Souls (Theatre Organ & Calliope) - Verne Langdon

• 5 months later...

This pertains to 2009, but I don't ever like creating a whole thread just for one question.

Was Midnight Syndicate's track "Hand In Hand Again", on The 13th Hour, used on the website? If it was, it would've been overlayed with "The Night Beckons".

:unsure:

Yes, "Hand In Hand Again" was overlayed on top of "The Night Beckons".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay this next music piece confines to the HHN 2004 Website, on the page with the map. If you listen to the background audio, you will hear children crying and it sounds like they are going insane. This track is from the album Gates of Delirium by Midnight Syndicate, and the track is called Dead of Night. Listen to the track from :58 to the end. Its the loop heard on the site.

Also the same sound effect is heard on the chucky section of the HHN 2009 website. ;)

L.J.M.

• 1 month later...

The music in this video from 2:36- 2:46, which was used in the Contagion area at HHN 19 really sounds like the Deep Blue Sea theme but does anybody know what the real name of the song is?

And just to compare...

It is called "main" and it is the forth track off the Deep Blue Sea score by Trevor Rabin

• 1 month later...

Hello, I need some help. There is this song that was used for the Festival of the Dead parade from HHN 10 (2000) and I've been having a hard time trying to find out the name of this song(s). Does anyone know what it was? It's been bothering me for a long time now and I would really like to get this music for my collection. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

It actually sounds different from years before softer maybe but different for sure

You're right they took out the Midnight Syndicate song (army of the dead). The font is a little different as well. I got a notification that something had changed this morning yet I couldn't find it. However, I only looked on the Orlando side...