"Ghostlight: Spirits of Shakespeare"

Legacy

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What do you use to sketch out the photos in your rough draft? How do you get the ideas and whats the easiest format to write out or present the maze? Sorry for all the questions I'm just really interested in the process of designing a maze.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2019 at 12:56 AM, Bradley said:

What do you use to sketch out the photos in your rough draft? How do you get the ideas and whats the easiest format to write out or present the maze? Sorry for all the questions I'm just really interested in the process of designing a maze.

The concept sketches were done with the Adobe Draw app for iPad with the Apple Pencil, and I just write the synopsis in whichever word processing program I have available (mostly Google Docs).

These ideas just come. This house came about, mostly, from some work I was doing on a different house (Literary Terror) that includes a "Shakespeare" scene. I was second guessing the best play to use, when I realized Shakespeare could support a whole house.

• Like 2