How to do 16 Houses!

Hello fellow HHN-goers! I have found the perfect way for Universal to do a 17-house and 8-scarezone lineup (and without having to do IOA)! Let's get started.

HOUSES

House #1 - Enters by Despicable Me, goes back into Soundstage 19. Exits out next to stage.

House #2 - Enters in front of stage, goes back into Soundstage 21. Exits out next to stage.

House #3 - Enters on right side of stage (where Ghost Town was in 2016), goes back into Soundstage 22. Exits out next to stage.

House #4 - Enters at Fallon entrance, goes back into Soundstage 23. Exits out next to stage.

House #5 - Enters at Tribute area (where Fallen was in 2017), goes back into Soundstage 24B. Exits out at end of street.

House #6 - Enters at end of street (where Scary Tales is in 2018), goes back into Soundstage 24A. Exits out at end of street.

House #7 - Enters at end of street (where Poltergeist is in 2018), goes back into Soundstage 25. Exits out at end of street.

House #8 - Enters where you did for Disaster houses, goes back into F&F extended queue (RIP guide confirmed it is made to eventually have a house). Exits back out in same area.

House #9 - Enters in-between Harry Potter and Fear Factor (the gate that's right there), goes back into a new tent. Exits out where BH tent exits.

House #10 - Enters at gate between Fear Factor and MIB, goes back into Tent 3. Exits out where it does now.

House #11 - Enters next to MIB Store, goes back into Sprung Tent 2. Exits out where it does now.

House #12 - Enters next to MIB Store, goes back in to Sprung Tent 1. Exits out where it does now.

House #13 - Enters at gate between Simpsons and Kwik-E-Mart, goes back into New Parade Building. Exits out in same area.

House #14 - Enters next to Barney, goes back into left-half of Parade Building. Exits out next to E.T.

House #15 - Enters next to E.T. (where Trick 'r Treat is in 2018), goes back into right-half of Parade Building. Exits out in same spot.

House #16 - Enters at gate between NBC Media Center and Horror Make-Up, goes back into a new tent. Exits out in same spot.

House #17 - Enters next to Hello Kitty, goes back into Shrek 4D Theater 2. Exits out where it does now.

SCARE ZONES

SZ #1 - Street of Stars

SZ #2 - New York

SZ #3 - South Street

SZ #4 - San Francisco

SZ #5 - World Expo

SZ #6 - Springfield

SZ #7 - Central Park

SZ #8 - Hollywood

B o o m

• Like 1

As a veteran HHN goer, I can say with the houses and rides and stuff they already have each year I usually leave pretty worn out, and I'm in shape! My legs and feet are usually killing me from stomping the pavement all day. I don't know if folks could survive twice as many houses lol. Now this would work if you planned on going more than one night of course. But even then, 20ish houses would be like a quality vs quantity situation. I'd rather have fewer houses that are really good than 20 brief not so good ones.

Edited by Dark Motion
  • Like 1