My 2 sentance night one review.

Jediwhit82

47 minutes ago, Insane24Se7en said:

Huge improvement on control tonight

I only did the front half tonight, but stranger things worked much better for express, as did carnival graveyard. Poltergeist express was longer than regular though tonight. They claim express passes sell out, if that’s the case then when the hell do they?

13 hours ago, CNYHHN315 said:

haha they will never sell out of express. They want everyone inside to buy one. Telling people they can sell out makes for panic to get one. Brilliant marketing

Nah. They can sell out, and definitely have in prior years. If they “[wanted] everybody to buy one”, then it wouldn’t be express. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by armyofrobots

14 hours ago, CNYHHN315 said:

haha they will never sell out of express. They want everyone inside to buy one. Telling people they can sell out makes for panic to get one. Brilliant marketing

they already sold out one of the opening days.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday 9/22 was absolutely insane. Worst crowd Ive ever seen and Ive been going for a LONG time. I try not to let it bother me. Plus Im a big guy so I can kinda make my own way through crowd. But the amount of people is crazy and the fact 50% of them are staring at a phone instead of where they are walking... it can get pretty bad. But agreed... content was on point this year!

• Like 1

On 10/2/2018 at 11:47 AM, PeoriaBJJ said:

Saturday 9/22 was absolutely insane. Worst crowd Ive ever seen and Ive been going for a LONG time. I try not to let it bother me. Plus Im a big guy so I can kinda make my own way through crowd. But the amount of people is crazy and the fact 50% of them are staring at a phone instead of where they are walking... it can get pretty bad. But agreed... content was on point this year!

9/22 was very much insane.  The people that bother me the most are the ones that walk backwards to get that perfect photo.  What a terrific idea.  Take a few steps backward in a jam packed park.  In the dark.  In the fog.   That and the teeny bopper girls running away from scareactors - backwards.  When I see them coming at me backwards I just extend my arm and if it ends up ramming them, oh well.

37 minutes ago, zombieman said:

9/22 was very much insane.  The people that bother me the most are the ones that walk backwards to get that perfect photo.  What a terrific idea.  Take a few steps backward in a jam packed park.  In the dark.  In the fog.   That and the teeny bopper girls running away from scareactors - backwards.  When I see them coming at me backwards I just extend my arm and if it ends up ramming them, oh well.

I hear ya... the most I get agitated is when a group decides to just stop in the middle of a moving crowd to talk or whatever. Not just at HHN tho, anywhere. Grocery store, the mall, whatever. Im 41 though so Im old and crotchety right? Get off my lawn!!! hahaha!

16 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

I hear ya... the most I get agitated is when a group decides to just stop in the middle of a moving crowd to talk or whatever. Not just at HHN tho, anywhere. Grocery store, the mall, whatever. Im 41 though so Im old and crotchety right? Get off my lawn!!! hahaha!

41?  You're still a pup.  I'll show you crotchety...  We ought to start a "Those damned kids" thread.

Makes you wonder what the kids 30 years from now will be doing to piss off the kids of today: "You and your neural implants!  Back in MY day we had to HOLD a phone and actually use our fingers to talk on it.  Someday I'll teach you about these things we had called STRAWS and LIGHT BULBS."

• Like 2