Halloween Horror Nights 28 Discussion

Mark M.

The Seeds/TrT exit issue seems to have been fixed. They moved where the TrT Express/regular lines merge and they widened the exit lane. 

EDIT - it bottlenecks still a little once it reaches ET but much better than last night. 

Edited by marc
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, marc said:

The Seeds/TrT exit issue seems to have been fixed. They moved where the TrT Express/regular lines merge and they widened the exit lane. 

EDIT - it bottlenecks still a little once it reaches ET but much better than last night. 

I wish that they would fix that problem for  Slaughter sinema and DE P 0  
 I hate that they put both exits together, and then people don't walk or get out of the exit line and want to stop in front the where it lets out and want to talk for 30 mins about their plans. 

• Like 1

I had two quick questions regarding express. I know it says participating rides for rush of fear plus express but doss anyone know what rides those are?

also I know it was opening weekend, however how were wait times for express?

Edited by dirvam444
Because the text was having a strike through effect and I didn’t know how to fix it. :)

7 hours ago, dirvam444 said:

I had two quick questions regarding express. I know it says participating rides for rush of fear plus express but doss anyone know what rides those are? 

also I know it was opening weekend, however how were wait times for express?

Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass will work on all the rides open during the event. You may view a list of these rides here: https://orlando.halloweenhorrornights.com/site/hhn/details/event-attractions

During opening weekend, I experienced wait times between 15-30 minutes with Express.

On 9/16/2018 at 2:07 PM, HHN Pro said:

This year is already off to an incredible start.

Also... YES! FINALLY, THE "KEEP-IT-MOVING" PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY LETTING ME SLOW DOWN AND TAKE IN ALL THE SETS AND ENERGY!!!

The "Keep it Moving" people as they were so aptly named were horrendous in Blumhouse on Saturday. To the point that in one room, an actor jumped out to.do his thing and an op interrupted to keep things moving forward.

I bit my tongue, but fortunately got a survey at the end of the night and someone also passed my little complaint on The Twitter Machine to HHNOrl

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Insane24Se7en said:

The "Keep it Moving" people as they were so aptly named were horrendous in Blumhouse on Saturday. To the point that in one room, an actor jumped out to.do his thing and an op interrupted to keep things moving forward.

I bit my tongue, but fortunately got a survey at the end of the night and someone also passed my little complaint on The Twitter Machine to HHNOrl

Yeah I noticed that on Saturday as well. Every house except for Blumhouse had them doing a good job.

1 hour ago, littlegreenghouls said:

The entry to blumhouse is terrible why do you need three people in the façade of Happy death day?  I RATHER TAKE THE BLACK HALLWAYS OF HOLLYWOOD, COMPARED TO RIOT GEAR OPS MEMBERS.

you take that back right now. Right NOW. 

Halloween has black walls and that's just really awful. I can't even imagine what a house full of black walls looks like. you can at least ignore the OPS but black walls are just a waste of space 

6 hours ago, clash said:

I can't even imagine what a house full of black walls looks like.

HHN 21

nm_small1.jpgNightmaze

Journey through the ever changing maze of darkness! This all black maze will morph and change as you walk through it!!! You will not be scared the same way twice!

54 minutes ago, Tman875 said:

HHN 21

nm_small1.jpgNightmaze

Journey through the ever changing maze of darkness! This all black maze will morph and change as you walk through it!!! You will not be scared the same way twice!

Vin Diesel in Pitch Black confirmed for HHN29!  Just a maze of black hallways that then feeds you into the F&F ride where the horror intensifies! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Ueeediot said:

Vin Diesel in Pitch Black confirmed for HHN29!  Just a maze of black hallways that then feeds you into the F&F ride where the horror intensifies! 

I so wish the Fast and Furious ride ended up with an animatronic the same size as Kong but with a giant Vin Diesel head saying Familia over and over.... Familia, La Familia La familia 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

you know the only reason we got poltergeist this year is because they mention it in stranger things. 
  I think if they do stranger things again next year; we will get another myers house because someone dress up like myers in the show.

I think the only thing that is worth snackin on is the frozen drink. It doesn't fill you up, but it sure taste great.

8 hours ago, marc said:

UO confirmed on Facebook that Twisted Taters are returning tonight and they’ll be near the Pizza Fries location. 

The booth was there last night just not running, saw it over by trick r treat  and seeds entrance!! 

4 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

you know the only reason we got poltergeist this year is because they mention it in stranger things. 
  I think if they do stranger things again next year; we will get another myers house because someone dress up like myers in the show.

I think the only thing that is worth snackin on is the frozen drink. It doesn't fill you up, but it sure taste great.

No if we get anything else from there it better be the thing lmao the poster was right in the first episode on a wall and it's been rumored too long!! I missed the first one which wasn't technically based on the movie so I NEED that I love that movie :0) 

4 hours ago, ToxicodendronHEDERA92 said:

The booth was there last night just not running, saw it over by trick r treat  and seeds entrance!! 

No if we get anything else from there it better be the thing lmao the poster was right in the first episode on a wall and it's been rumored too long!! I missed the first one which wasn't technically based on the movie so I NEED that I love that movie :0) 

Or evil dead 1

• Mark M. featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic