HHN 28 Event Merchandise

Since nobody bothered to take the initiative, I got screenshots of the merch that was teased during the Live Stream.

STRANGER THINGS (shirt, hat, and "not pictured" mug)

4nGcwY1.jpg

zOh5UpP.jpg

Character IP House Shirt (Notice it doesn't feature Blumhouse characters)

So5N39o.jpg

jHxAWGN.jpg

^The BACK says "We Know What Scares You"

TRICK R TREAT (shirt & leggings)

x4PQgyn.jpg

ORlPjNe.jpg

SCAREZONE (11x17 poster & "not pictured" shirt)

FFkogUi.jpg

• Like 3

On 8/24/2018 at 8:20 AM, happy bunny rabbit said:

I am 100% getting that zone shirt

Yea I'm going to need one sent to me haha... seriously, after years and years of begging, they FINALLY made a shirt for streets. This has been long overdue.

Oh and as for the writing on the back of the IP shirt, it is the same shiny font used for Hollywood's 2016 shirt. Its not as terrible as the rubber blood font. And its on the top-back so it'll be clean versus how when they write on the front its huge.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Ueeediot said:

Any level passholder or just the top?

Any level.

In years past, I have seen the AP pin for sale in the HHN Store.  Personally, I think that is a disservice to AP holders, since I didn't have to show proof of AP.

This is the first time I can recall them making an AP shirt.  

3 hours ago, zombieman said:

Any level.

In years past, I have seen the AP pin for sale in the HHN Store.  Personally, I think that is a disservice to AP holders, since I didn't have to show proof of AP.

This is the first time I can recall them making an AP shirt.  

I feel the same way about the AP lanyards...

On 8/17/2018 at 8:45 AM, PeoriaBJJ said:

I likey!!!!!!!!!

Im sure hunnylover will agree with me... PUMPKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm beyond myself.  Likely, I will buy myself at least two of these for when one wears out.  OMG!   Cannot wait!

On 8/23/2018 at 7:16 PM, mz_ said:

I'll post this here too.

Not HHN28 merch, but here are our shirts for this site and the HHN Blogs Meetup!

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/HNNightmares/

Every single one of us has a brand new Nightmares shirt - this includes the three newbies we are bringing this year.  I LOVE wearing these shirts during the event.!  The scareactors notice and that's what it's all about.  Thanks Mark!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Futurion said:

Usually the lanyards are double sided.  

True, but the image there looks like both sides are ST. And they’re specifically calling it a ST lanyard and not an event one. I could be wrong, of course. We’ll just have to see in a couple weeks. 

• Like 1

I understand that this is geared towards the money that they invested for the ips.  
 Yet I am not a fan of stranger things, I have tried whole heart and half hearted to get into it. I can't do hour long shows anymore. I think it's adhd  or  short attention span. 
 I hope there something without stranger things. 

5 hours ago, littlegreenghouls said:

I understand that this is geared towards the money that they invested for the ips.  
 Yet I am not a fan of stranger things, I have tried whole heart and half hearted to get into it. I can't do hour long shows anymore. I think it's adhd  or  short attention span. 
 I hope there something without stranger things. 

Zone shirt features no StrTh.

36 minutes ago, marc said:

Someone pointed this out on Facebook. Looks interesting and I guess this is the other lanyard I saw pictured weeks back. 

https://shop.universalorlando.com/p/Halloween-Horror-Nights-2018-The-Amulet-of-Fear-Lanyard.html

Not double-sided it seems.

HOLY SHIT this is fantastic.

https://shop.universalorlando.com/images/L-Halloween-Horror-Nights-2018-Killer-Klowns-Adult-T-Shirt-HHN18FL-KLOWNST.JPG

Edited by happy bunny rabbit

Im really hoping that is not all of the merchandise that will be offered at this years event. Im not a fan of stranger things and the only things that interest me are the “true fear comes from within” house list T-shirt, the hoodie, and the interactive lanyard. I normally get a hat but I don’t want it to feature ONLY stranger things. Hopefully they have one that features the pumpkin “icon” and have some other not posted merchandise as well. 

• Like 1