HHN 28 Event Merchandise

After seeing recent pics of Central Park's SZ construction, that jack-o-lantern looks very similar to some of the NEW scenic pumpkins. In a way, this shirt could probably be considered a "scarezone" shirt (something that has been severely lacking in merchandise options for several years now). It definitely gives one hope for decent merchandise.

I'm expecting Poltergeist, Stranger Things, Trick R Treat, Halloween 4 shirts as far as IPs are concerned. Maybe even Killer Klownz too. Did they have any Trick R Treat merch last year due to the scarezone?

• Like 1

Yes they sell hoodies haha... Fans begged for them for years & now they've been selling them since 2012 or 2013. Can't remember when the first year was. They're usually around $50-60. There is sometimes two different hoodie designs to choose from, but it depends on the year. Be prepared to buy more than one shirt :lol:

As far as that lanyard goes, I noticed something interesting... It says "Universal Studios HHN" instead of "Universal Orlando" OR "HHN 28". So it seems like this lanyard design might be sold on both coasts for the event. If not, i'll need to have one of these sent to me :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WESKER69 said:

After seeing recent pics of Central Park's SZ construction, that jack-o-lantern looks very similar to some of the NEW scenic pumpkins. In a way, this shirt could probably be considered a "scarezone" shirt (something that has been severely lacking in merchandise options for several years now). It definitely gives one hope for decent merchandise.

I'm expecting Poltergeist, Stranger Things, Trick R Treat, Halloween 4 shirts as far as IPs are concerned. Maybe even Killer Klownz too. Did they have any Trick R Treat merch last year due to the scarezone?

There wasn’t any Trick R Treat March at all last year, I remember being really bummed that there wasn’t a Trick R Treat shirt last year. Hopefully should be one this year with the house at least! 

3 hours ago, Rikku said:

I’m curious if the pumpkin logo shirt will also be our house shirt for the year

More than likely not, since that is the AP shirt. But expect a similar design though judging from the lanyard. House shirt will probably have a pumpkin/dead vines frame on the back.

1 hour ago, littlegreenghouls said:

I was hoping for shirt that says more houses than ever. 

Is it possibly that they brought the original pumpkin from fright nights? 

Again, this is NOT the event shirt, this is the Annual Passholder exclusive shirt. There is a difference. The tagline that is rumored/expected for Hollywood is "TRUE FEAR COMES FROM WITHIN", so expect something similar since there is no event icon, only the very loose 80s "theme".

Also, the original logo for Fright Fest was the classic universal monsters. The Chainsaw Pumpkin logo didn't debut until the following year for HHN 2 & 3.

Within the live stream that was prerecorded. 
 They had some merch reveal. 
  I think their house shirt is IP only? Had writing on the front but wasn't shown. 
 There was black light Sam/ Treat r Trick shirt. 
 Treat r Trick leggings( 60 dollars most likely) also don't come in my size. 

Tons of Stranger things  stuff most likely shared with Hollywood and Singapore.  Hat,  coffee mug and shirt.. most likely poster. 
 Poster for streets. 

They usually have 4 xl but only small selection.  It usually the main house shirt or the main logo shirt. 
 The ip shirts have 3xl.  I think they have 4xl in ips but it's limited to maybe 100 or less. 
  I usually get my brother's 4xl shirt in the beginning because they don't restock them, They might have some left over at the end of the year sale. 

27 minutes ago, littlegreenghouls said:

They usually have 4 xl but only small selection.  It usually the main house shirt or the main logo shirt. 
 The ip shirts have 3xl.  I think they have 4xl in ips but it's limited to maybe 100 or less. 
  I usually get my brother's 4xl shirt in the beginning because they don't restock them, They might have some left over at the end of the year sale. 

So going opening night, it shouldn't be an issue

28 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Regarding the poster for the streets, it was also mentioned that'll be a shirt as well. Also it looked like the writing on the back of the multi-house/IP shirt was "We Know What Scares You".

Back...or (IMHO) stupid blood letters on the front?  If it had an HHN2018 on the breast and some silly verbage on the frame of the back I just might have to buy it..