FL Resident tickets?

It has not been released yet, but I think it was by now in prior years.  You could call them, but they would probably respond that they have no info at this time.

However, USO is very good about letting you change tickets for free (assuming the event has not started).  So it's probably safe to buy now and ask for an adjustment if they are released.

Florida Resident discounts are no longer being offered for HHN. The Florida Resident rate is now the online price and is available to all guests; regardless of where you may be traveling from. In other words, don't buy at the front gate. Front gate pricing is $114.99+tax for a single night ticket, so you are still saving money regardless.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vampyr said:

Florida Resident discounts are no longer being offered for HHN. The Florida Resident rate is now the online price and is available to all guests; regardless of where you may be traveling from. In other words, don't buy at the front gate. Front gate pricing is $114.99+tax for a single night ticket, so you are still saving money regardless.

Ouch!

Man! No Coca-Cola Codes?! 

The one ticket I wish they would bring back was the early entry.  I gave up my AP when I purchased my home, and its and extra $248 in park admission for my wife and I if we want to hang out in Finnegans and not deal with the gate crowd. 

The Early  Admission was cheap, but now with Express, entrance, and general admission on a peak SAT for my wife and I its $749.42.  We are gonna risk waiting at the gate this year (get there early) and put the saved $248 towards hotel/fun

1 hour ago, GODFATHRxx said:

Man! No Coca-Cola Codes?! 

The one ticket I wish they would bring back was the early entry.  I gave up my AP when I purchased my home, and its and extra $248 in park admission for my wife and I if we want to hang out in Finnegans and not deal with the gate crowd. 

The Early  Admission was cheap, but now with Express, entrance, and general admission on a peak SAT for my wife and I its $749.42.  We are gonna risk waiting at the gate this year (get there early) and put the saved $248 towards hotel/fun

I feel for you.  It would have been nice of them to let you know back when they were doing the two-fer deal that they weren't offering Florida discount...

Two Rush of Fear + Express should be less than $749, plus would let you go multiple nights with express.  Might want to consider it.

Or drive out to Howl O Scream for one night.  It's MUCH more affordable.