Seeds of Extinction

Mark M.

• 4 weeks later...

Didn't get Day 1, but here's Days 2-5 of the timeline:

Day 2:
CO2 levels in the atmosphere rise at an exponential rate. Rapid change in temperature causes mammal and marine organisms to quickly die out. Subterranean bunkers and buildings hold the remaining endangered human population. Fresh water and shallow seas begin to turn green.

Day 3:

Abundant algae blooms in in ocean waters suffocating bottom dwellers and killing all coral. Deep roots structures seeking nutrients destroy the remaining human shelters. Global warming accelerates. Mass extinction on a global scale for all humanity...

Day 4:
Vegetation continues to flourish, mutate, and evolve.

Global climate shift completed.

Day 5:

A few dwindling species of small reptiles, amphibians, and avian creatures remain and provide nutrients for the self aware plant life. Insects flourish.

------------------------------------------------------------

Given that some of this is a threat to happen, when combined with the Alien Covenant music I found this to be a really, REALLY scary opening.

Edited by OhHaiInternet95
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2018 at 7:17 PM, Dr. Phibes said:

Arguably the closest we'll ever get to a Fallout-themed house...

Vault_22.jpg

I just got out off Fallout New Vegas and saw this, so true, it would be so cool to see HHN do Fall-Out themed maze, I always wanted to see them do one with Fall Out New Vegas and 2012 came with Penn and Tell Newkd Las Vegas and to me I always thought of that being basically Fall Out just Penn and Teller as the presenters or something lmao, I really wanted to see it Fall Out and Bioshock two favorite game franchises to play at the event.

On 12/5/2018 at 3:25 PM, OhHaiInternet95 said:

Didn't get Day 1, but here's Days 2-5 of the timeline:

Day 2:
CO2 levels in the atmosphere rise at an exponential rate. Rapid change in temperature causes mammal and marine organisms to quickly die out. Subterranean bunkers and buildings hold the remaining endangered human population. Fresh water and shallow seas begin to turn green.

Day 3:

Abundant algae blooms in in ocean waters suffocating bottom dwellers and killing all coral. Deep roots structures seeking nutrients destroy the remaining human shelters. Global warming accelerates. Mass extinction on a global scale for all humanity...

Day 4:
Vegetation continues to flourish, mutate, and evolve.

Global climate shift completed.

Day 5:

A few dwindling species of small reptiles, amphibians, and avian creatures remain and provide nutrients for the self aware plant life. Insects flourish.

------------------------------------------------------------

Given that some of this is a threat to happen, when combined with the Alien Covenant music I found this to be a really, REALLY scary opening.

I got you on Day 1

Day 1: The meteorite enters the atmosphere, burns down, and breaks apart. The four foot diameter pod retains its form until impact.

Moment of Impact: The pod drills into the Earth's crust. Spores are released from the pod and scatter into the atmosphere. Air currents carry the pollen through the lower atmosphere and seedlings are released within the precipitation.

• Thanks 1

• Mark M. changed the title to Seeds of Extinction
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic