Halloween Horror Nights 17 (2007) Event Music

I noticed that there was no longer a thread for the music from Halloween Horror Nights 17: The Carnival of Carnage. I think that out of all of the years that were recovered, this was the only one that did not come back. So, if no one minds, I'll just put the music from that year down here using the old thread, old recordings, and Reaper's + Gambit's audio mixes as a basis. If anything needs to be either changed or added, please let me know so I can update it.

Main Gate:

• The Legend by Graeme Revell
  • Jason's Surprise Attack by Graeme Revell 

(Both of these songs are from the Freddy vs Jason soundtrack by Graeme Revell)

Houses:

Dead Silence: The Curse of Mary Shaw

• Main Title by Charlie Clouser 
  • Mary Shaw by Charlie Clouser 
  • Family Album by Charlie Clouser

(All of these songs are from the Dead Silence Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

A Nightmare on Elm Street: Dreamwalkers

• Dream Attack by Charlie Bernstein (This was in the queue video)
  • Sleep Clinic by Charlie Bernstein
  • Prologue by Charlie Bernstein
  • Main Titles by Charlie Bernstein
  • Run Nancy by Charlie Bernstein

(All the music is from Wes Craven's A Nightmare on Elm Street Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Friday the 13th: Camp Blood

• Overlay of Evil/Main Title by Harry Manfredi - Friday the 13th (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
  • Virtual Crystal Lake by Harry Manfredi - Jason X OST

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh Wounds

• Insect Eyes by Devendra Banhart - Rejoicing in the Hands
  • Birth by Steve Jablonsky - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning OST
  • Main Title by Steve Jablonsky - The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning OST

Psychoscareapy: Home for the Holidays

• Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms
  • Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee
  • Feliz Navidad by José Feliciano

Jack's Funhouse in Clown-O-Vision

• Main Theme (Music Box) by Phillip Glass - Candyman (The version I use on Spotify is by Halloween Scream Theme Team from their Halloween Scream Themes album)
  • Waltz of the Ghouls by Verne Langdon - The Phantom of the Organ: The Vampyre at the Harpischord
  • Carnival of Souls by Verne Langdon - The Vampyre at the Harpsichord 
  • Flight of the Vampyre by Verne Langdon - The Vampyre at the Harpsichord

Vampyr: Bloodbath

• Blackest Rose by Midnight Syndicate - Vampyre: Symphonies from the Crypt
  • Bump & Grind by Bjørn Lynne - Accelerator

The Thing: Assimilation

• Main Theme (From "The Thing") by Gareth Williams - The Essential John Carpenter
  • (If you're a purist who wants the original piece, it's called "Main Theme - Desolation" or "Humanity 2" by Ennio Morricone)

Streets:

Troupe Macabre

• Living Dolls by Nox Arcana - The Carnival of Lost Souls album
  • Caliope by Nox Arcana - The Carnival of Lost Souls album
  • The elephant man theme by John Morris - The Elephant Man (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

The Ferris Wheel

• The belgian circus episode by John Morris -The Elephant Man (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Parkwide

• Ghosts of the Midway by Nox Arcana 
  • After Hours by Nox Arcana 
  • Madame Endora by Nox Arcana 
  • Hall of Mirrors by Nox Arcana 
  • Dr. Treves visits the freak show and elephant man by John Morris - The Elephant Man (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
  • Haunted Carousel by Nox Arcana 

(All of Nox Arcana's music throughout the park is from The Carnival of Lost Souls album)

Shows:

The Carnival of Carnage

Pre-Show

• Dark Carnival by Paul Roland - Pavane album
  • (Don't Fear) The Reaper by Blue Öyster Cult - Agents of Fortune album
  • Within by KISS - Psycho Circus album

Show

• Intro by Korn - Untitled album (The first scene in the show where the girl and the security guard are looking for her friends)
  • Psycho Circus by KISS - Psycho Circus album (Jack the Clown's first appearance)
  • A Party for Me by Marc Shaiman - The Addams Family (1991) Soundtrack (When Jack introduces his "Troupe" and the "Security Stretcher" scene)
  • Circus Music by Richard Bellis - Stephen's Kings IT Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (When Jack tells Tiny to drag "Zac Effron's" ass out of the cage)
  • Be a Clown by Judy Garland & Gene Kelly - The Pirate Musical (Paint the "volunteer" into a clown)
  • Unknown song playing when Dr. Panetti is searching for the laughing place
  • Carnaval Underground by Danny Elfman - Clive Barker's Nightbreed Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (When Jack asks for the victim's opinion on the show as well as when he catches Dr. Panetti playing doctor with Chance.)
  • Main Title - Stephen King's IT by Richard Bellis - Stephen King's IT: Soundtrack from the Television Motion Picture (Plays when Jack picks the second card and drags out the next "volunteer")
  • Unknown Circus/Carnival type music playing duriing the "Woodchipper" bit
  • Big Bad Clown by Richard Bellis - Stephen's Kings IT Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Jack breaking the jaw of the chivalrous "volunteer")
  • Storm by Nox Arcana - The Carnival of Lost Souls album (plays during the "Hammer Time" scene)
  • Trust by Megadeth - Cryptic Writings (plays when they're preparing the Aztec Spikes of Death)

Post-Show

• Blood by My Chemical Romance -The Black Parade album

If there is anything that I'm missing, feel free to add on to the list!

Edited by RockinSight
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Mark M. pinned this topic
  • 5 months later...

Inside of Psychoscareapy: Home for the Holidays I got two tags!

Let It Snow by Michael Buble - Christmas Album (Plays upon entering the stage, where the van is smashed into the house)!

Christmas Carols: Deck the Halls/I Saw Three Ships (edited) by Bing Crosby - Christmas Greetings Album (Plays on the old radio in the kitchen scene of the first house, with the body parts in the sink)!

Those are mine from my audio recordings I made that year!

On 1/25/2021 at 8:33 PM, HHNFreak2006 said:

Let It Snow by Michael Buble - Christmas Album (Plays upon entering the stage, where the van is smashed into the house)!

Christmas Carols: Deck the Halls/I Saw Three Ships (edited) by Bing Crosby - Christmas Greetings Album (Plays on the old radio in the kitchen scene of the first house, with the body parts in the sink)!

I think I remember select songs from the Danny Elfman soundtracks to the Batman films by Tim Burton playing in the Jack’s Carnival of Carnage show. I’ll notify if I get to watching the video sometime.

• 4 months later...
On 8/5/2018 at 3:01 AM, RockinSight said:

Shows:

The Carnival of Carnage

Pre-Show

• Dark Carnival by Paul Roland - Pavane album
  • (Don't Fear) The Reaper by Blue Öyster Cult - Agents of Fortune album
  • Within by KISS - Psycho Circus album

Show

• Intro by Korn - Untitled album (The first scene in the show where the girl and the security guard are looking for her friends)
  • Psycho Circus by KISS - Psycho Circus album (Jack the Clown's first appearance)
  • A Party for Me by Marc Shaiman - The Addams Family (1991) Soundtrack (When Jack introduces his "Troupe" and the "Security Stretcher" scene)
  • Circus Music by Richard Bellis - Stephen's Kings IT Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (When Jack tells Tiny to drag "Zac Effron's" ass out of the cage)
  • Be a Clown by Judy Garland & Gene Kelly - The Pirate Musical (Paint the "volunteer" into a clown)
  • Unknown song playing when Dr. Panetti is searching for the laughing place
  • Carnaval Underground by Danny Elfman - Clive Barker's Nightbreed Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (When Jack asks for the victim's opinion on the show as well as when he catches Dr. Panetti playing doctor with Chance.)
  • Main Title - Stephen King's IT by Richard Bellis - Stephen King's IT: Soundtrack from the Television Motion Picture (Plays when Jack picks the second card and drags out the next "volunteer")
  • Unknown Circus/Carnival type music playing duriing the "Woodchipper" bit
  • Big Bad Clown by Richard Bellis - Stephen's Kings IT Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (Jack breaking the jaw of the chivalrous "volunteer")
  • Storm by Nox Arcana - The Carnival of Lost Souls album (plays during the "Hammer Time" scene)
  • Trust by Megadeth - Cryptic Writings (plays when they're preparing the Aztec Spikes of Death)

Post-Show

• Blood by My Chemical Romance -The Black Parade album

If there is anything that I'm missing, feel free to add on to the list!

If you listen you can briefly hear small snippets of “The Joker’s Poem” and a piece from Batman Returns around where Jack introduces Chance.

• Gambit unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2021 at 8:33 PM, HHNFreak2006 said:

Sleigh Ride by Ella Fitzgerald and I think Rudolph the Red Nose reindeer played in Psychoscareapy. 

Edited by pumpkinbot343

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

From “Freak Show”

Zinzin by Hughes Le Bars 

Static (feat Tara Johnson) by Pocketbook Prophet

Freak by LFO

I Wonder where My Baby is, Pal-Yat-Chee by Spike Jones & His City Slickers

Through the Window by James Horner

Beat 4: Talking Sequences by Keller & Schönwälder

Edited by pumpkinbot343

• 2 weeks later...