HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said many times I hope Cindy finally gets her day and she has so I am happy. The rest looks rather interesting and my excitement level for this event has now gone through the roof. I like what they did with the site and think this year could be really good. I am not really excited about Brian Brushwood being back but will still check out his show one of my 3 nights there. I will have to hang out til midnight and see if there is more but honestly I doubt it.

Not all intel was wrong. Dr. JImmy had the "Dogs of War" thing nailed, and even I pegged the "bioweapon" thing. We knew there would be a Cindy house, a mythology house, and I had heard about the return of PS, although I admit I didn't believe it. But LT getting their own house...wow, gotta say I didn't see that one coming.

I have said many times I hope Cindy finally gets her day and she has so I am happy. The rest looks rather interesting and my excitement level for this event has now gone through the roof. I like what they did with the site and think this year could be really good. I am not really excited about Brian Brushwood being back but will still check out his show one of my 3 nights there. I will have to hang out til midnight and see if there is more but honestly I doubt it.

I like Brushwood, I do. But he had better leave that damn sock puppet at home.

Not all intel was wrong. Dr. JImmy had the "Dogs of War" thing nailed, and even I pegged the "bioweapon" thing. We knew there would be a Cindy house, a mythology house, and I had heard about the return of PS, although I admit I didn't believe it. But LT getting their own house...wow, gotta say I didn't see that one coming.

I like Brushwood, I do. But he had better leave that damn sock puppet at home.

Thank you, Bruce I discuss in depth everything I got wrong in a post in the new HHN XX Discussion thread. What I got right includes that the Greek house would be Hades, Dogs of War, (but the photo was the Thing like Nightlifemike said), Underground Plague House (but i also confused it with Shady Brook) and Orfanage. Oh and of course that FEAR would replace the old Icons.

But clearly the one's IN THE KNOW were TheEyeOfHorus and Emeric Belasco.

you don't like Mr. Happypants? :(

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

I will admit, I'm disappointed that there is a lack of clickables on the site...

I have to agree with you, I had way more fun exploring the HOS site. I hope this isn't the final site as I have always enjoyed playing games/ searching for clues/ exploring things. Although, I suppose last year's site had the same amount of information, just some extra (and very awesome-looking) visuals. My favorite site is still COC with the interactive games!

Thank you, Bruce I discuss in depth everything I got wrong in a post in the new HHN XX Discussion thread. What I got right includes that the Greek house would be Hades, Dogs of War, (but the photo was the Thing like Nightlifemike said), Underground Plague House (but i also confused it with Shady Brook) and Orfanage. Oh and of course that FEAR would replace the old Icons.

But clearly the one's IN THE KNOW were TheEyeOfHorus and Emeric Belaco.

you don't like Mr. Happypants? :(

Mr. Happypants was funny once. I tolerated Mr.Happypants twice. Three times? Mr. Happypants had better have a few new tricks up his...um...sock.

Now that I've examined the site more...

What I liked:

1. Fear looks scary enough, if its mouth is any indication.

2. It's great that Cindy's getting a House.

3. The Mardi Gras zombie scarezone seems cool.

4. No Rocky Horror. That show was getting old fast.

5. The Legendary Truth House!

What I didn't like:

1. The relative lack of involvement from the other Icons (Specifically, that they don't have Icon Houses other than the Hallow'd Past). Are they going to die to produce Fear or something?

2. How can they say that Shadybrook's been closed for 15 years? There was a House with them just 3 years ago!

3. The description for Havoc: Dogs of War could be better- written/ more descriptive. Do the test subjects go insane and rampage in the facility, or what?

4. There is a bit too much of a focus on Houses relating to ghosts, IMO.

All in all, though, it looks great, and I can't wait to see it.

I'm off to bed, see you all tomorrow!

I am loving this update and this year looks like it will be awesome! Love that Cindy's finally getting a house to herself, and that Legendary Truth is as well. I've never been in a Psychoscareapy house either so now I get a chance to :) I'm not feeling psyched over Havoc yet, not enough description as someone else mentioned. Curious to see how Legendary Truth's house will be executed and how the general public will feel about it. I definitely like the mix of past meets future and hooray for zombies! Can't wait to see Fear revealed and these other great scarezones. GREAT JOB A&D!!