HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

Reminds me of a couple of websites I built about 5 or 6 years back for horror films and another one maybe 4 years ago for a horror comic book I got published by Devil's Due Publishing. I won't post the links because I think that'd be spam :)

But I love interactive Flash sites like this. Not enough companies do this sort of marketing.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone ever notice on the website's Legancy / Iconic era that HHN 16's note says - Halloween's Sweet Sixteen Party had four "special guests". Notice the quotes around special guests...plays directly into what many of us have speculated this past week about the 5 parts of the emblem, etc.

The LT pop-up doesn't occur after about 2 minutes on the "New Terrors are Developing" page. It could be intended, or they could be doing something (behind the scenes) to the site.

EDIT (thanks homelessjogger)

"LegendaryTruth - The Collective (Official) We've already removed our warning alert from your website.Scott

T.j. Mannarino Thank you. I have had some resistance to the investigation due to my concerns about what might happen... "

Edited by The Director of Horror

The LT pop-up doesn't occur after about 2 minutes on the "New Terrors are Developing" page. It could be intended, or they could be doing something (behind the scenes) to the site.

LegendaryTruth - The Collective (Official) We've already removed our warning alert from your website.Scott

T.j. Mannarino Thank you. I have had some resistance to the investigation due to my concerns about what might happen...

my brother called and said something weird happened on the website it was a video and said a new age of darkness is coming and had a mouth behind the lantern but then he went to refresh and lost it anyone else see this or the website period the website will not open for me now