HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got the rest of the pictures and Behind the Scenes. Interesting. We should be getting the full update in the next few weeks!

The outside of Disaster looks interesting.

Edited by Goo

Looks like the old Van Helsing carriage prop will be pulled out of storage for one of the scarezones. The rendering makes me think the Mel's Die-In area...

Wasn't this used in Streets Of Blood? Could we be seeing the return of the Body Collectors? Maybe as part of the 'icon' scarezone that leads down Hollywood (if that rumor's still floating around)...

is it just me or does the whatever that is in front of disaster look like a mardi gras float?

Considering the size of the structure and the fact that it's placed right in front of 'Disaster!', a ride that should remain visible and unobstructed during the day for guests... I'd say that's a very good suggestion!

Looks like the old Van Helsing carriage prop will be pulled out of storage for one of the scarezones. The rendering makes me think the Mel's Die-In area...

It looks like it will be in the spot that was used for the backyard play area in the Skoolhouse scarezone.

Considering the size of the structure and the fact that it's placed right in front of 'Disaster!', a ride that should remain visible and unobstructed during the day for guests... I'd say that's a very good suggestion!

not to mention too that some were cast in that area as "mardi gras" hmmm.

Not to be too picky, but that's not the same carriage from Van Helsing. The carriage in Van Helsing was more like this

356391682RJLxFP_th.jpg

I might be the ONLY person on this forum who says this...but I'D LOVE for the parade to come back!!!!!!!

Doubt it will happen though. It feels like they are simply parking the Mardi Gras floats and using them for scenery, much like in 2006's boneyard setup.

I never got to see the parade myself but I, too, would love to see it return since it garners so many great reviews. I think we got a good trade off in getting another house though, rather than packing the already crowded streets.

Behind The Scenes

Polaroids

Limited Truth update

So we have Pegasus in front of Disaster. Mardi Gras SZ.. funny that drawing was for auction at the mad cow thing.

notice that the door says (and I HATE to even perpetuate this) First floor entrance detail....

We've seen those rock structures before (sans the crystal)in some renegading photo shooting.

The thing on wheels... Rat Lady Cage? The plexiglass is why I say that.

I'm working on the LT pics arrangement.

Edited by JWFearman

Doubt it will happen though. It feels like they are simply parking the Mardi Gras floats and using them for scenery, much like in 2006's boneyard setup.

But I just don't see them parking a huge float like that right in the middle of the road... even if they wheel it out at the beginning of each night to avoid daytime disruption, that's still a very narrow area for traffic to pass as well as a house emptying out there.

Of course, having a whole PARADE of the things wouldn't make the crowds any better :P but then at least it'd be a temporary thing for 30 mins or so.

It's placed in front of Disaster for a reason, maybe it's a mock-up of how a parade would run through the paths? A computer sequence they're using to work out the best route and such?

The thing on wheels... Rat Lady Cage? The plexiglass is why I say that.

DEFINATELY looks like that! The other hearse one looks familiar, but looking at my pictures I don't seem to have one handy...though the year Enigma was sanding his own face in the Freak Show by The Mummy, I remember it being there on the corner.

I live in NY and the ONLY time I go to Orlando each year is Horror Nights for 3-5 days so I'm not up on all the lingo and areas and stuff. Sorry!

But I just don't see them parking a huge float like that right in the middle of the road... even if they wheel it out at the beginning of each night to avoid daytime disruption, that's still a very narrow area for traffic to pass as well as a house emptying out there.

Who says the exit will be in front of Disaster? You could leave the house by there, but be directed back to the front just like Doomsday in 2008. Plus, it's not in the middle of the road. The Disaster entrance is pretty off to the side, leaving enough leeway for crowd movement.