HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

I don't think the shows are in the photos. I figured it was just 8 houses + 6 zones like always. No need to fix something that isn't broken.

agreed, though since they did cast people in San Fran, that makes for 7 SZ's. unless that is they are not using one of the zones from the past. i have not heard of anyone being cast in production central, so possibly they have just relocated a zone.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK so the crazy color to me is either a 3d type house... which I'm kinda iffy on. Or perhaps it is the SF, "mardi Gras" scarezone.... or IDK...

the wall looks like either mummy or medusa.

the steam-punk guy looks like Frankenstein from last year... or at least the same style.

The house shot kind of reminds me of Horror Night Nightmares... uh the house not the site :P and I also think it is the parade building.

and the orphanage... So we can at least put that debate to rest.

Edited by JWFearman

OK so the crazy color to me is either a 3d type house... which I'm kinda iffy on. Or perhaps it is the SF, "mardi Gras" scarezone.... or IDK...

I'm leaning towards the character concept art being from the rumored Festival of the Dead scarezone in San Fran.

I'm leaning towards the character concept art being from the rumored Festival of the Dead scarezone in San Fran.

Yeah, Festival of the Dead was the first thing that hit me, too. Last year, Knott's did a non-scary 3D house based on that theme and it was a big hit. Catered to the immense hispanic population in CA. Wouldn't surpsise me a bit if HHN followed suit with a scarezone. I hope it's not a house, though.

I dunno if it is technically a scare zone, but I have head people cast at the front gate...which would make 8 sz

Nope, not a scare zone. Just scare actors that play the main character / icon and their assistants usually. Would be too busy in that area to have a true scare zone. Although the Bloody Mary movie that looped was pretty intense.

Speaking of movies, it would be cool to have them do a legit drive in theatre where people can watch a full movie once a night (11-1, etc) at Mel's.

After some computer issues yesterday i'm just getting to check out the updates and wow did Friday the 13th come through. I'm loving the "prop warehouse" history trip type house, can't wait to find out more about it, I wanna know who it is coming out of those crates!