HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im loving the updates today... LT and the main HHN page with 5 new pictures... go Friday the 13th!! lol... well i like the picture in the bottom right hand corner... very creepy ;) and the pictures that has the word "elevation" in it, i can make out the snakes looking down with their toungues sticking out

Looking at the two pictures at FB I see the bell at the orphanage described as "large Cajun dinner bell" thus suggesting both cannibalism and New Orleans. Also the notations confirm this is the Jaws house and that there's been a fire there.

The other photo shows a corridor with HHN posters from past years - I'm guessing Parade Bldg. and the hand looks like Frankenstein's. The whole thing reminds me of a Movie Studio Prop Warehouse.

For those who are interested, looking at the new blueprint picture, here are some of the items they have ordered:

Large Cast Iron Dinner Bell by Cajun Cookware:

http://www.amazon.com/Cajun-Cookware-Large-Cast-Dinner/dp/B0001B7D4E

Footed Crescent Bracket:

http://www.vintagewoodworks.com/footcres.html

I do not think that this will have anything to do with New Orleans, the Cajun Cookware was just from the brand name.

I was playing Bioshock 2 online last night with my friend and while I don't believe they would make the video game a haunted house, but without knowing anything, who knows. The Little Sisters in the game are in an orphanage and you can choose to rescue them or harvest them. Can't wait til we find out more.

Also, the other picture of the warehouse from the update is for sure going to be a history of HHN type house. It looks like a werewolf type hand, or as mentioned Frankenstein. You can make out a bear to the left of the hand, probably the one from Scary Tales two years ago.

I think the hand looks more like the Wolfman and not Frankenstein. Interesting how the posters are counting down, not starting with Fright Nights and leading into XX but rather the two posters I can make out are starting at XVI then XV. Interesting?

Edited by BabyFirefly

Interesting how the posters are counting down, not starting with Fright Nights and leading into XX but rather the two posters I can make out are starting at XVI then XV. Interesting?

We don't know which way guests will walk through the set, but I noticed the descending posters as well.

I keep looking at the picture of the warehouse. Are th posters in number order? We only can really make out two. The poster hanging on the left wall that we can't really make out looks like a director's camera. If they were in number order, the next would have been the Carnival of Carnage with Jack, but that doesn't look like that is what the poster is of. Kinda of like this picture:

Holloween_Horror_the_Direct.jpg

However the Director was 13. hmmm...

I think the guys in the vest and bowler hat is the Dr from Tent 1. He kinda looks like the Dr. Frank from last year

It feels like a SZ to me, like a Street. Kind of like AIW with the tweedles.

14 photos total

8 Mazes ( Which we now see six of them )

4 Zones ( Which we have two of them )

2 Shows ( Not revealed yet )

Im guessing.

It feels like a SZ to me, like a Street. Kind of like AIW with the tweedles.

14 photos total

8 Mazes ( Which we now see six of them )

4 Zones ( Which we have two of them )

2 Shows ( Not revealed yet )

Im guessing.

curious why your guessing four zones?

I was under the impression we were to have 7 with the addition of San Fran this year.

Edited by MrBungle