HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was really expecting something today, most likely the next bit of LT with new photos. It just felt like it was time. But nothing all day, then I glanced at a calendar. Oh. Of course. What better date for an update than Friday the 13th?

Very good observation Dr Jimmy. Let's hope that something good happens, and I believe that the website will be updated mre frequently since there is only month and a half untill opening night. :-)

Very good observation Dr Jimmy. Let's hope that something good happens, and I believe that the website will be updated mre frequently since there is only month and a half untill opening night. :-)

Yep, not to long now. But most information will be out by the end of this month. Once rehearsals start, there won't be anything to hide anymore. Those begin I believe the first week of sept. So as said, I see the next few weeks to be pretty jam packed with good stuff.

Yep, not to long now. But most information will be out by the end of this month. Once rehearsals start, there won't be anything to hide anymore. Those begin I believe the first week of sept. So as said, I see the next few weeks to be pretty jam packed with good stuff.

I was told that the first rehearsal date is September 12th. So about a week & a half before the event starts.

After following HHN all these years I do agree with you. The official site should be running by the end of this month and that's why I said that we will see more substancial updates in the site leading to the official non teaser site. Things are getting interesting finally tho. :-)

Official horror nights website is down...looks like were getting our update!

Once again... I don't know how many times I can say this... just because the official HHN site is down for you personally does not mean an update is about to occur. It works just fine for me with no update.

I think the next update is gonna be the # of houses, shows and zones (the names of each wont probably show until sometime in Sept). Then again the Behind the Screams/Scenes section still isnt filled in. This is just a guess. Not 100% accurate or sure.

We already know the number of houses, zones and shows. 8 houses, 7 zones and 2 shows.