HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

last year, we got the FULL update on August 27th.

how do I know this?! I went through my facebook posts until I found my update that said "RAWR! HHN SITE IS SO GOOD" because I was terribly bored.

Wow.. was it that early? For some reason I thought it was early Sept... You have more patience than I do.. I don't have the patience to go all the way back to Aug. on fb statuses.

So lets hope that this year gets updated in August like last year's site.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've now gone through Sprint's website, called customer service, and had one of their techs look at my phone in store. The guy said that the text number of 64646 for the website updates is for tmobile users only. That doesn't make any sense to me. Has anybody been successful getting text updates?

I've now gone through Sprint's website, called customer service, and had one of their techs look at my phone in store. The guy said that the text number of 64646 for the website updates is for tmobile users only. That doesn't make any sense to me. Has anybody been successful getting text updates?

Worked fine for me also... AT&T is mine

Try Texting HHN2010 to 64646

hope that helps

I just sent a text via Verizon and it worked fine.

Totally non-top related...but did anybody else text 46464 or 646464 or something last year (possibly after too many drinks like myself) and get a return text from the Black National Congress? Ha ha ha. I got 2 calls from them in early November last year, but haven't heard back since...but got a text about 2 months ago asking me to "renew" my contact info with them :D

This is odd, the website was working for me last night, now i' m also getting the Forbidden message. Maybe the site is updating! :lol: (wishful thinking).

From what I've noticed... The site being down has usually meant an update is coming... Keep fingers crossed!

From what I've noticed... The site being down has usually meant an update is coming... Keep fingers crossed!

Don't get your hopes too high, people - the website is loading fine for me and there are no changes. Disappointing for photos that were supposedly going to be revealed right after the weekend... there must be some internal delay.

The website has been working fine for me too and now all of a sudden I'm getting a 403 error too. I cleaned my cookies and history and I'm still getting it. I'm hoping this means something good as I was just going to the site to buy my ticket.

The website has been working fine for me too and now all of a sudden I'm getting a 403 error too. I cleaned my cookies and history and I'm still getting it. I'm hoping this means something good as I was just going to the site to buy my ticket.

I think it's just a fluke - I checked again and it's still working fine with no changes...