HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i doubt past things have to do with the current houses ,there just vids used on previous years , which is probably the only ones they have

could be wrong but time will tell

like all the vids from last year, doubt they have anything to do with this year but give you time to kill

Edited by CNYHHN315

The vids from the prior years each have a card from JS at the end, each is numbered and labeled with a descriptive term.

For example:

Dead Silence is I, Retribution

Psychoscarapy is III, Celebrations

Texas Chainsaw Massacre is V, Merciless

Funhouse is VII, Distorted

Anyone remember those from the past or are they new?

The vids from the prior years each have a card from JS at the end, each is numbered and labeled with a descriptive term.

For example:

There old... from HHN 17... you can find the old website at horrornight.be...

For example:

I'm starting to agree - this whole site feels like a Red Herring. There's too much going on, too many different areas that seem to be unrelated to what we know the main plot is revolving around - The lantern.

I think this is just all to throw us off and it's not going to be a whole reunion theme this year like a lot of people are speculating. It's just too... scattered all over the place to fit.

it is all past years stuff mostly im beting beyond the scenes part of the site was removed because it reveals this year's event too soon ahead of it's time. all of it has noting to do with this year's theme at all. the lattern is the theme of halloween in genreal meaning all sort of hell is about to be unleashed this year. so the frist house we know of is 1000 corpses. that house is a hellish house. im beting a return of shadybrook this year for the last time. a return for the skoolhouse also for last time. those two are likely to return this year.

it is all past years stuff mostly im beting beyond the scenes part of the site was removed because it reveals this year's event too soon ahead of it's time. all of it has noting to do with this year's theme at all. the lattern is the theme of halloween in genreal meaning all sort of hell is about to be unleashed this year. so the frist house we know of is 1000 corpses. that house is a hellish house. im beting a return of shadybrook this year for the last time. a return for the skoolhouse also for last time. those two are likely to return this year.

House of 1,000 Corpses is in Hollywood, not Orlando. Thanks.

im gonna go ahead and say we will not see ANY of those houses in orlando this year , the skool was the weakest house that year. No way there gonna call it the skool 2 or anything of the sort. There might be a house like a house of 1000 corpses but come on , its halloween , every year a house is like that. And shadybrook will not be returning ,quote that

I'm starting to agree - this whole site feels like a Red Herring. There's too much going on, too many different areas that seem to be unrelated to what we know the main plot is revolving around - The lantern.

I think this is just all to throw us off and it's not going to be a whole reunion theme this year like a lot of people are speculating. It's just too... scattered all over the place to fit.

I'm pretty sure the only thing on this site pertaining to the event is the lantern since it is a part of the LT investigation. Besides that little detail the site we have now is a teaser site, just like all the others we've had before the real sites were unveiled.

I'm pretty sure the only thing on this site pertaining to the event is the lantern since it is a part of the LT investigation.

errr. that's what I said.

Besides that little detail the site we have now is a teaser site, just like all the others we've had before the real sites were unveiled.

But most of the other sites had a teaser site that related to the event itself. This one seems unrelated to me. I think the LT game might be the teaser lead-up

Where are you getting this from?

I bet it smells bad and rhymes with "glass".

I think Moonfall might have hit it on the nose. We're all frothing at the mouth for a site update and meanwhile the site DID update...just not how we were expecting it to. Perhaps this year's theme IS LT...i.e. the guests are a group of paranormal investigators and all of the various houses and scarezones are "cases" that are being studied. Given what we have been presented with so far (not bloody much) it fits. Of course so do 10,000 other things, but again, this feels right to me.

I bet it smells bad and rhymes with "glass".

I think Moonfall might have hit it on the nose. We're all frothing at the mouth for a site update and meanwhile the site DID update...just not how we were expecting it to. Perhaps this year's theme IS LT...i.e. the guests are a group of paranormal investigators and all of the various houses and scarezones are "cases" that are being studied. Given what we have been presented with so far (not bloody much) it fits. Of course so do 10,000 other things, but again, this feels right to me.

Wow that is a really good idea!

When I first saw the "Environments" tab before it updated I was thinking thats where they were gonna put the houses and scarezones. I'm totally thrown off, maybe the pictures will be the place to look at them, like you click on a pic and it tells you the house or scarezone?

ok im gonna give my honest opinon,i was comparing this year and last years websites and last years was so much better. It was more creative, how the movie posters would come to life and you could see the history of the theater.I mean dont get me wrong this website is good but just not as good as last year....plz someone tell me this is a teaser site and that the real site will be uploaded closer to the event.

ok im gonna give my honest opinon,i was comparing this year and last years websites and last years was so much better. It was more creative, how the movie posters would come to life and you could see the history of the theater.I mean dont get me wrong this website is good but just not as good as last year....plz someone tell me this is a teaser site and that the real site will be uploaded closer to the event.

To my knowledge, and from what I personally have heard, the website is just a teaser site at the moment. We haven't gotten the full website yet :o

Hate to say it buddy but i think this website is not a teaser. =(

Of course this is the teaser. A full site will not go up until sometime around Labor Day weekend as always.

Yea, we started with the Journal, then got the full website in 08. The FULL update is usually September 1st.

Edited by MattJohnson

This is sort of related to the website. I texted HHN to 64646 to get updates and my phone came back with "message failed. Shortcode may have expired or shortcode texting may be blocked on your account. Msg 1051." I called Sprint and they said that there is no block on my account. Is anybody getting any acknowledgment such as "thank you for signing up for updates" from Universal? Or is it too early to get on their list?