HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

Can anyone make out what some of the writing says on the two drawings? The one with the windows I can read,

Details (Lower Level), (a) Section, under the windows I can see something something Spine, and under that 12’ something.

other than that everything else is blurry to me

None of it is really revealing its all details and explinations on construction.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to the home page with its mysterious Lantern and our old/new friends at LT, the actual Twenty Years of Fear site has updated twice.

First on Thursday July 8th with the Legacy section.

Second two weeks later on Thursday July 22nd with the Characters section.

Today is exactly two weeks after that, Thursday August 5th. Environments today?

In addition to the home page with its mysterious Lantern and our old/new friends at LT, the actual Twenty Years of Fear site has updated twice.

First on Thursday July 8th with the Legacy section.

Second two weeks later on Thursday July 22nd with the Characters section.

Today is exactly two weeks after that, Thursday August 5th. Environments today?

you are correct we have update repeat we have update

edit:we got dubble update with environments and behind the screams are live

Edited by HHNChef

According to NickC the behind the screams update was accidental and was only on the server for 2 minutes before they switched the file back to the old one.

edit: Nick told you guys before I could tell you. haha

Edited by e z_e

Nice update, glad to see them reusing the videos of the houses from the HHN17 website.

Also interesting for me because many of the houses pictured I had never experienced before.

Other than giving us some nice flashbacks, I don't see anything that needs to be speculated on with this update, except perhaps whether or not the specific inclusions and exclusions mean anything.

Ok, I'm beginning to think that each little picture/video is not just for looks on the site, but clues for what is coming this year. One of the haunted houses that has been discussed about in the speculation thread is a military bunker, well in this new "Environment" tab there was a picture of The Thing: Assimilation. That house was a secret military base, very similar. So I'm thinking that each little thing has to do with what is coming back this year.

Edit: And I remember one of the things that the sneaky "Dr. Raymond Holmes Inc." posted the list of clues to use, I believe one of them was something about a cruise ship, well what do you know, there is a Ship Of Screams bit on the new update. Things are starting to come together.

Edited by hhnfan16

Ok, I'm beginning to think that each little picture/video is not just for looks on the site, but clues for what is coming this year. One of the haunted houses that has been discussed about in the speculation thread is a military bunker, well in this new "Environment" tab there was a picture of The Thing: Assimilation. That house was a secret military base, very similar. So I'm thinking that each little thing has to do with what is coming back this year.

Red herring.