HHN XX Website Updates

Mark M.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the images blacked out...

fire-1.png

Thank you so much for doing that - this is what I was trying to show with my post the other day. Can you do me one favor, please? Can you do the same thing for the other three frames where I claim to see the other images? The blacked out images really make things much clearer to see and I hope that the other two faces, at least, can be seen when you do this. Thanks.

Thank you so much for doing that - this is what I was trying to show with my post the other day. Can you do me one favor, please? Can you do the same thing for the other three frames where I claim to see the other images? The blacked out images really make things much clearer to see and I hope that the other two faces, at least, can be seen when you do this. Thanks.

Wait, I'm confused about what the Director's image is supposed to be. I see everyone else's but he's the only one I can't figure out what his shape is on the lantern.

Based on what you circled this is all I could do. I can see the Bow on top of the C but the others I just can't quite make out. Sorry...:blink:

fire-3.png

I was looking at the "Characters" section on the website and noticed that they show pics from every HHN since 2000 except for 2001 and 2004. They even scrambled up the chronological order making it harder to notice, which they didn't do in the "Legacy" section. I looked around for a common denominator and realized that these were the only 2 years that had anything to do with Eddie. HHN XI Eddie was scrapped to soften the event due to the WTC attack. And then he came back at HHN XIV in RUN: Hostile Territory. Also HHN XIV was the only year this century to not have an icon. Not sure this even means anything. Just noticed 2 missing years, wondered why, and this is what i came up with. Any thoughts?

Edited by Sardu

Run: Hostile Territory was in 2006 not 2004.

damnit ya caught me. lol. i had just noticed that i misread XVI as XIV and was about to edit it. good catch.

but he was in Horror Nights Nightmares at XIV

Edited by Sardu

Based on what you circled this is all I could do. I can see the Bow on top of the C but the others I just can't quite make out. Sorry...:blink:

Thank you for doing this - you blacked out the correct areas. There does indeed seem to be someone else (unknown as of yet?) in that bottom frame. You can see the profile of his right eye, big eyebrow, and really big nose. The top, right image still appears to me, but it's a forward-facing person. The letters(?), no idea. If no one else sees these things, I promise I will stop trying to get others to see what I am seeing. Thank you again, HORRORLANDO for taking the time to help me do this.

Edit: I also just noticed that the brightest part of the flame in the lantern is directly behind this first image, maybe indicating that it is his time to be released from the lantern. Is there a screen capture of any flame coming out of this frame?

HHNXXLanternImages2-01.png

Edited by Voorhees

Can anyone tell if there is writing around the Shadow Creek image (the circle) I can't read it if there is. .

It looks like there's words on the top, and stars around to the bottom.

Is this going to be a part of the Sprung Tent 2 facade? The image in the circle looks like a shield, sort of, but that little circle inside of that is kind of odd..

in addition to the HHN site update this has been added to the media site:

July 19, 2010 TICKETS ON SALE NOW FOR UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT’S HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS 20

For 24 Nights This Fall, Guests Will Face New Haunted Houses, Scarezones, Shows at Nation’s Most Frightening Halloween Event

WHAT:

Two decades of diabolical icons. Two decades of preying on the fears and nightmares of millions of people. Twenty years of horror.

For 24 nights this fall, Universal Studios Florida will be home to all-new haunted houses, inescapable scarezones, hundreds of frightening “scareactors” and live shows. Guests will be immersed in the horrors of years’ past and introduced to brand-new frights.

OFFERS &

TICKET PRICES:

Universal Orlando Resort is offering a variety of ways to experience Halloween Horror Nights 20, including:

The Gory Getaway Vacation Package includes three-night hotel accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel, one 2-Day Base and Halloween Horror Nights Combo ticket, one 5x7 souvenir photograph and access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk. Guests visiting during the day also receive Early Park Admission to Islands of Adventure before the general public. The Gory Getaway Vacation Package starts from $299 per adult, and can be booked online at www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com or by calling 1-888-467-7677 (HORROR-7).

Advance tickets for Halloween Horror Nights are now on sale for $74.99 plus tax.

Guests can purchase Halloween Horror Nights 20 tickets at www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com or by calling 1-888-467-7677 (HORROR-7). Because of the event’s popularity, tickets for weekend nights are expected to sell out and should be purchased well in advance. For more information, visit www.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.

WHERE:

Universal Studios Florida theme park at Universal Orlando Resort

WHEN:

September 24-25, September 30-October 1-3, 7-10, 14-17, 20-24 and 27-31

MEDIA CONTACT:

Universal Orlando, Public Relations

(407) 363-8220

http://media.universalorlando.com

That was actually posted last week Monday, so it may already have been mentioned here, and I somehow missed it. But it is interesting to note some of the wording: Two decades of diabolical icons. Two decades of preying on the fears and nightmares of millions of people. Twenty years of horror.

There may be a clue or two in that.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

There are a total of 14 pictures . . . I don't think this is a coincidence since there are going to be 8 houses and 6 scarezones. My guess is that these three pictures are for the Disaster house and the Spring Tent houses.

I was thinking that the black & white design of the set piece was for the Disaster maze, too. It surely can't be the part we've already seen.. maybe the entrance facade?